Chapter 1

***

***

"Please, don't," the old man begged infront of me. His tears are flowing and all I could focus on is his filthy hands who molested numbers of women.

I just smirked at him and smacked his head with my beautiful 9mm pistol with a silencer attached to it. Blood immediately gushed from the wound I made and I feel satisfaction at how the thick liquid run down his face.

"I think you've heard that phrase many times," I clicked my tongue at him.

He trembled in fear when I pressed the nozzle of the silencer to his chest.

"No, please, please. I-I can give you money if you want," he stuttered.

I grinned at him and pouted childishly.

"I'm sorry but I'm a loyal bitch," I laughed at him and shot him on his chest without hesitation.

Blood trickled down the hole that the bullet has gone through. I lifted my red dress up and slid my gun on my thigh. I kicked his lifeless body with my Christian Loubotine suede pumps to make sure he's really dead. When he didn't move. I felt his wrist and checked if he still has heart beat.

He's really dead and I sigh, relaxing. This guy better be in hell after what he did to those women I accidentally rescued last week. This old man is fucking horny and disgusting.

I flipped my wavy ash blond hair away from my face

I flipped my wavy ash blond hair away from my face. Damn this old man reeks of alcohol. I adjusted the bust area of my dress and fixed my posture. I got out of the room and pressed the ear piece on my left ear.

"Clear," I spoke quietly and smiled at the waiter who's offering me a champagne flute. I thanked him and casually weave through the crowd.

"Good, now get the hell out of there. I'm parked just outside," Jin said on the other line.

"Copy," I answered and sipped on my champagne.