Chapter 9

-

Questions

-

Taehyung stared at the younger shocked, he was quiet. Jungkook gulped and stood up "I'm sorry...I know it's..shocking...scary..." he spoke before going to leave. He gasped when his hand was grabbed he turned to Taehyung "Don't go.." he spoke and Jungkook nodded sitting back down "Powers?" Taehyung asked "Yeah..Healing and strength" Jungkook spoke "So when I passed out and felt sick...I hugged you and you healed me...?" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook nodded "Yeah..." Jungkook spoke "W-Wow..." he spoke and Jungkook looked at him shocked "your not afraid? Jungkook asked "I trust you..." Jungkook spoke "I know I lied...But I was afraid...you'd hate me..." Jungkook spoke and Taehyung shook his head "Pfff! I could never hate you, idiot" Taehyung spoke flicking the youngers head "But I'm glad you told me all of this, it means a lot that you trust me that much" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled and nodded "let's go get some ice cream, it always helps" Taehyung spoke happily and Jungkook nodded .

The two soon stood up and let the Kim company walking to a near buy ice cream shop, their masks on to hide their faces. They soon ordered (You get to choose the ice cream)

They soon were done eating, they quickly put their masks back on, Leaving. They were on their way back, they talked quietly for a bit  "Is that Kim Taehyung oppa!?" A girl yelled causing them to gasp "JUNGKOOK OPPA! TAEHYUNG OPPA!" Another one Yelled and soon Jungkook and Taehyung found themselves running as fast as they could. They finally reached the Kim company which now seemed far away, even though it wasn't. Taehyung instantly called the bodyguards to block the door.

Taehyung and Jungkook sat gasping for air "Damn girls are crazy" jungkook spoke breathless "Yeah...That's apart of being an idol" he spoke and Jungkook nodded "I'm not an idol though..." Jungkook spoke "Dude! Your performance was better than a trained idol" Taehyung spoke "Nah...It wasn't that good" Jungkook spoke "Not that good my butthole!" Taehyung spoke "you did amazing! Like it was incredible!" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook shook his head while giggling "Aishhhh your so nice" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung smirked "Nice is my middle name...Plus aren't you a manly man?" He spoke and Jungkook blushed "YAH! DONT BRING THAT UP!" Jungkook yelled chasing the elder into his room, he soon began tickling him like crazy "Aish! I'm sorry!" Taehyung spoke while laughing loudly "aww poor Tae is sorry!" jungkook spoke while smiling "aishhhh! Respect your elders!" Taehyung Yelled and Jungkook giggled standing up and helping the elder "Manly man..." he spoke and Jungkook glared playfully "ooooh you wanna go there!" Jungkook Yelled and Taehyung smirked "MANLY MAN!" He Yelled and Jungkook ran at him, knocking him over, Taehyung out of reflex grabbed the youngers hand, him falling on top of Taehyung their lips close. The two blushed deeply before getting up "Sorry!" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook laughed while scratching his neck "It's fine don't worry" Jungkook spoke. Soon an awkward silence filled the room. Jungkook made a small clearing of his throat before standing up "Umm..I should leave before this gets any more awkward" Jungkook spoke standing and abs Taehyung gasped "W-Wait...How about you stay a bit longer..." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled "Like stay the night?" jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded "Yeah!" He spoke "You can borrow my clothes!" He spoke and Jungkook shoook his head patting the elders head "Okay I'll stay" he spoke and Taehyung smiled "Yas!"

•••••••