PART 48: | LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR |

Rebekah and Natali were sitting in a living room, talking and drinking a bottle of wine when Kol came and joined them.

- "Girls, I think it's time for us to travel somewhere." Kol told them as he poured himself a glass of whiskey, "It's been two months since we came here."

- "Well, I'm always for traveling." Rebekah said.

- "Me too." Natali agreed, "Just compel some humans to pack our bags and we are outta here."

MILAN

Milan was home to many of fashion's biggest names such as Prada, Dolce & Gabbana and Versace, so the first thing Rebekah and Natali did when they came was shopping and they brought Kol along with them.

- Natali turned towards Rebekah, holding up a Gucci mini dress that was black with trim in red, "Bekah, should I try this on?"

- Rebekah looked at the dress and nodded, "Yes. Try it."

Before Natali entered a dressing room she glanced at Kol who was sitting near them and drinking champagne. He noticed that she looked at him and immediately jumped onto his feet. He then walked towards the dressing room and opened a door just when she was in her underwear.

- "Kol! What are you doing?" Natali asked when he walked in.

- "I saw you looking at me." Kol told her as he placed his hands on her hips pulling her closer to him.

- Natali furrowed her eyebrows, "So?"

- "So I know what that kind of look means." Kol spoke, grabbing her tight with one hand and pulled it against him as she leaned against the wall that was just inches behind her.

- "Kol." Natali says as she moved his leg from her tight and put her leg down, "I just want to dress up."

- "Isn't this exciting?" Kol questioned leaning closer to her neck and he kissing her softly.

Natali didn't push him away, but she also didn't want to have sex with him in a dressing room with his sister almost in front of the door.

- "Hey, are you done? I want to see how you look." Rebekah said.

- "Uh Kol, stop." Natali muttered and this time she pushed him away.

- Kol took a step back and rolled his eyes, before he exited the dressing room, "Stop ruining my fun." he said as he walked next to Rebekah and then out of the store.

- "Do I even need to ask what was he doing there?" Rebekah said.

- "No, you don't." Natali replied a few seconds before she exited the dressing room in a dress that Rebekah wanted to see.

- Rebekah smiled, "You're so buying that."

- "Yeah, I think I will." Natali told her, spreading her arms wide to show off her figure.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

After shopping for a few hours Kol was tired of sitting in a shop so he went outside to have a snack. After he fed he headed back to his car. Wiping the rest of the blood that was around his lips he saw a young girl that couldn't be more than in her 20s. She was watching his new Porsche and when she saw how Kol leaned against his car and crossed his arms she approached him.

- "Hi, I've been wondering who owns this awesome car?" She asked while approaching him.

- Kol smirked playfully, "Me, of course."

- "Do you think you could take me for a ride sometimes?" She asked, excited over the possibility.

- Kol took one look at her and of course, he couldn't say no, he could be having so much fun while Rebekah and Natali shop, "I can take you for a ride right now."