My girl

Id woken up this morning yet again filled with anxiety about c block. I refused to leave the cell and just stayed laying on my bed. Daddy had gotten increasingly worried about me and kept trying to drag me out of the cell. "Come on mama youve gotta come out sometime. What happened to you?" She even tried to bribe me. "Cmon baby we can finish what we started yesterday if you get up~" Eventually she had to go to work cleaning c block and left me alone.

Daddys POV
Pushing a mop bucket around I lead some new cookies into c block and tell them what to do. I mop about a bit, but stay in a daze, worried about (y/n). Sighing I lean against the wall a sec to take a break. After a couple minutes some c blocks stand in front of me menacingly. "Ey Daddy. I heard youre all over that (y/n) chick. You tell your bitch to stop cowering like a pussy and face us." I stand up straight and glare at them. "Who do you think you are, cunt blocks? She aint my bitch and you better not be threatening her or imma send my girls on you." I step forwards so they back away "youll get your faces bust if you dare fuck with her." They back away and glare back at me before walking away. (Y/n)'s got some explaining to do.

(Y/n) POV
Im still in my bed when work ended. I wait for Daddy to get back, getting increasingly worried and jumping whenever someone walked past the door. Eventually Daddy walked in and I stood up, going to hug her. She put her hand out to stop me and looked at me expectantly. I look at her then look down at the floor. "When were you going to tell me they threatened you like that?" She said getting closer to me. "I could take care of it by myself Daddy, I got rid of them the first time." She sighed and looked away. "Yknow im supposed to be protecting you. Youre my girl" she said, lifting my chin up so I look into her eyes. "You need protecting, you cant take them on yourself." She kisses me softly. "Tell me next time okay?"

"Okay Daddy"