8

Lisa's POV

"Nope, not gonna happen Bam," I muttered over the phone before lying on the couch inside our dorm's living room,  Bambam's endless chatter, my eyes on my other hand as I examine my newly fixed nail art.

"Yeah, yeah but my answer is still the same," I pouted before bidding my fellow Thai idol a goodbye.

The sound of Chaeyoung's laughter filled my ears next and I look to my side to see here coming from the kitchen with a plate of sliced apples in her hand.

A smile spread on my face at the sight of her, my insides melting towards her cute attire. She was wearing some shirt one of our fans had given her, a big avocado design was in the middle with an image of Chaey pouting was underneath it.

"What does that kid want now?" he asked before plopping her body on the empty couch beside mine, the plate filled with apples now set on the table available for me too.

I sat on the couch and leaned forward to get a slice.

"The usual, asking me to go on a gathering he arranged with some idols. He knew I won't do that shit after he tried to set me up with that sunbae idol last time," I snickered and Chaeyoung laughed at what I said.

Bambam, no matter how much I love him as a friend and my fellow Thai idol, is really such a pain in the ass.

He got drunk at that gathering and left me with a sunbae he invited. To say that I was uncomfortable was an understatement and it took me a great amount of courage to decline his offer when he openly asked me to go on a date with him.

What made it even more frustrating was that Jeon Jungkook arrived just right in time to witness it. The jerk even openly teasing me about it when the sunbae was gone.

He teased me about having the guts to decline to a sunbae idol. But then again, I got confused when he told me I did a really good job before he left to see his friends.

That man.

It has been months after the jacket incident and the scandal had died down. The last time we saw each other was through that gathering. I heard he was out of the country doing his world tour.

His group had become so famous, I can't help but be amazed. He must be having the time of his life. Then again, I hope he was having fun but not pressured at the same time.

Why do you care?

"Why not?" my eyes snapped to Chaeyoung's direction when I heard what she said.

She was looking at me smugly and I raised an eyebrow.

"You're joking, right? You want me to go?" I asked and she giggled. That kind of giggling that will make every man swoon.

"Lisa, you can always say No to those men. You've done it to a sunbae, why can't you do it again if the situation calls for it?" she teased and I scoffed.

"And what? So they can call me out? You know this industry isn't that simple," I told her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, you have a point. Plus, it's not really good to always say No to our seniors. It's a scary industry culture but we can't really do anything about it. However, I know you want to see your other friends too..." she pouted and I smile at how cute she is.

I knew she just wants for me to enjoy it.

"Don't worry about it. I'm sure I can find time to see them somehow. By the way, where's Jennie and Jisoo unnie?" I asked. I haven't seen the two since I woke up. And when I say woke up I meant waking up at five in the afternoon. We were too exhausted and arrived home at midnight.