Twenty-Two: Something New pt.2

It's November 29th 😜😜, MY BIIIIRRRTTTHHHDDAAAYYY 😈✨😌
________

Here y'all update 💋😘
_____
__
Sitting in the waiting room, Jazmine chewed on her bottom lip as Dave simply sat beside her on his phone.

They hadn't spoken since the other day and it was really wearing on Jazmine. She felt as if she could't talk to Dave about her feelings.

Dave sighed to himself and ran his hand down his face.

"How much longer man?" He mumbled.

Jazmine just rolled her eyes.

"Sullivan." The nurse called from the door.

Jazmine immediately popped up and headed back to the room in which she had to wait for her doctor.

Sitting on the table, Jazmime just looked down at her feet and waited the three minutes before her Doctor walked in.

"So Jazmine, how have you been? What are you here for today?" Her doctor walked towards the computer and logged into it.

"Umm, I need a pregnancy test." Jazmine played with her fingers.

"Oh honey, is this the presumed father?" The doctor whispered.

Jazmine looked up at Dave who was simply looking at her with an emotional-less face.

Jazmine sighed and nodded.

"I will need you to go pee in this cup and bring it to the window by the door. Do I need to do a STD check too?"

Dave heard STD and looked over at the doctor before turning to Jazmine.

Jazmine felt his eyes on her so she quickly shook her head. Dave wouldn't do her like that, no matter what.

"Okay, here you go." He slapped a label on the small container with Jasmine's information on it before heading out.

Jazmine went into the bathroom and peed into the container before cleaning up and walking to the window and putting it in the container.

Waiting a good thirty minutes in silence, The doctor walked in with a nurse following him.

Grabbing a machine from out of the corner, Jazmine sighed and leaned back.

"Well, looks as if you are pregnant but we are going to do this examination first to make sure." The doctor spoke. The nurse prepped Jazmine and got the machine started up before leaving out.

The doctor began to run the ball over her stomach and he stopped towards the bottom.

"There they are, you are indeed pregnant." The doctor smiled.

"What?" Jazmine gave off a small smile as tears fell from her eyes. They were tears of joy, pain and scariness.

She remembered what happened with Jamie and her heart began to hurt.

"Ah!" Jazmine grabbed her chest.

"Are you okay Jazmine?" The doctor put the telescope down and helped her to sit up.