9

Lisa's POV

"Interesting. I definitely remember you dropping the call earlier telling me you won't come?" Bambam raised his eyebrow in my direction after opening the door, a smug look showing on his face.

"Don't go sassy on me, you disrespectful shit. I still haven't forgiven you from last time," I pouted before pulling him for a friendly hug.

He chuckled at my response and even lifted me gently on the ground.

"I already apologized for that. Besides, I won't do that again. Jungkook called me out for it," he stated before putting me down, I felt my body shivering with just the sound of Jungkook's name.

Wait, what?

"Huh?" I asked, confused, the loud cheering inside catching my attention.

He smiled at me knowingly.

"Are you two dating? Coz I don't really get why he would be mad at me for introducing you to our sunbaes" he leaned back a little, his arms crossed over his chest as he examines my face, checking my reaction.

Jungkook did that?

"We aren't," my cheeks blushed at his words and he chuckled.

"You aren't dating but you are here right after he called you. That's really something,  Lalisa," he added and I grimaced at his words.

Truth is, Jungkook didn't know I was really coming. Whether this is a good decision or not, I don't know but I have decided to help the guy after what he told me.

He was drinking too much and even told me he has to go home tonight as he has a schedule set for tomorrow night. I ask him why he isn't leaving but his answer made me feel bad for him.

"I don't want to leave like this. She'll think I'm still affected,"

"But you are. And she's probably thinking that even more because you're drunk," I told him but he just laughed at my words.

"Fetch me then. So I have a reason to go," he teased. My eyes closed at his words but decided otherwise.

"Wait for me," I told him before ending the call.

So even though my actions will raise questions, I went out.

We're now even Jeon Jungkook.

"Where is he?" I turned to Bambam but the guy just shrugged his shoulders.

Pissed off, I went inside the unit only to find the '97 liners on the couch, drinking and laughing with each other.

One a separate table were a few female idols, one being Sorn who cheered when she saw me.

My eyes landed on the people she's with.

Mina, Tzuyu, Momo, Eunbi, Chung ha, So Mi and Sejeong.

I bowed before coming close to them, a smile readily plastered on my face.

"Yow, came here to collect your man?" Sorn teased and the other girls laughed, except for her.

"Lisa!" Momo winked at me and I just shake my head. Tzuyu smiled at me too while So Mi beamed waving her hands at me.

I nudged Sorn at the shoulder and turned when I heard Yugyeom calling for my name.

"Yow Lisa! You're his ride home?" Yugyeom asked amused after I moved closer to them, bowing to his friends. Thankfully, it's just them.

My eyes landed on Jungkook whose head was resting on his palm. He hasn't noticed me yet.

This man got drunk like this because of some woman.

Did she save the world on her past life to have a man like him love him like this?

But then again, everyone deserves a love unconditional like his.

"Yah, Jungkook, your girlfriend is here," DK teased and my cheeks blushed even more.

"It's not like that," I whispered but they all just laughed and that's when Jungkook lifted his gaze until his eyes locked with mine.

His hooded eyes brightened at the sight of me and my heart did a mini somersault.

"You came!" he smiled and I almost raised an eyebrow when looked at me like he was surprised.

Didn't I tell him I'm going?

"Guys, sorry but-" I flinched when he almost stumble after he tried to get up," I need to go. Cupcake here is a stub-" he hiccupped and I wanted to smile at how adorable he looked, "stubborn little lady. We don't want her getting mad," he finished and the guys cheered at his word.

Oh my God.

He made his way towards my direction and I almost choke on my own when he forcefully pulled me for a hug, the weight of his body towering mine.

"You came... For me..." he whispered on my ear and my knees almost gave in when I felt his breath on my skin.

Holy fuck.

"Yeah," I can't help but answer. The simple thought that he didn't believe I'll be here for him bothered me a little. "But please do me a favor and try to stand properly to support your weight. I can't carry you around like this," he hummed at my words but felt him moved a little, this time, I knew he understood coz he's no longer leaning towards me, though my ears felt like exploding at the sound of the loud beating of my heart.

"You sure you can handle him, Lisa?" Bambam looked at us a little concern and I just nodded.

"Do you need help?" I heard Sejeong behind me and I muster my sincerest smiled at her.

"We're good. Don't worry," I told her and she returned my smile before he moved and sat beside some idol I forgot the name.

"Wooh, go Lisa!" Sorn cheered and I just wave them goodbye. Thes rest of the girls cheers too and I almost die of embarrassment. The things I am doing for this guy here, he better thank me tomorrow.

The fact that his arms are wrapped around my shoulders while I try to support him with my arms around his waist is something. I can't believe the amount of body contact we've shared when we aren't exactly the closest.

Bambam guided us outside and even messed with my hair before we go.

"Be careful, okay? You sure you don't want me to accompany you?" he asked and I just shake my head.

To be honest, I'm not really sure if this is a good idea but I feel like Bambam being with us is even worse. Jungkook was drunk and might spill something and I don't want him to regret whatever the outcome will be the next day.

The moment the door closes, I turned to his direction and look at his face.

His eyes were closed and I noticed how he was breathing heavily.

"Are you, okay?" I asked concerned and his eyes opened, his face turned towards me and I gulped at the close proximity.

Hie hooded eyes met with mine, and glossed over it was a lot of emotions.

My lips quiver at the sight of him. He looks so heartbroken.

"You love her this much? She doesn't deserve you," I told him and I can't believe I did.

"You think so?" he asked and my eyes softened at his state.

"You deserve better..." I told him. And I mean it. I know I didn't know him for so long but seeing him being like this made me realize how lucky that bitch is for having his heart.

You deserve better Jungkook...