Private/Real Life

Tommy💕:
So (y/n) ive been thinking
We haven't been on a proper date yet. You know as boyfriend and girlfriend.

(Y/N)
Mhm 😂

Tommy💕:
So i was thinking, do you maybe wanna go for dinner later?
You know just the two of us?

(Y/N)
Yes! I would love that! ❤

Tommy💕:
Great! I'll pick you up at 8

(Y/N)
See ya Tommy 💕

Tommy💕:
See ya love ❤❤
Read: 18:56

________________
Real life

Your POV:

I actually couldn't believe that i was finally going on a date with Tom.

I mean we've only been dating for a week but it feels like I've known him forever.

I quickly take my phone out to text Scarlett and tell her the news, when i realized that it was two minutes to seven and Tom was collecting me at eight.

"Shit! How am i supposed to have a shower, do my makeup and get dressed within an hour?" I muttered to myself as i walked in to the ensuite bathroom which was joint to my bedroom.

I hopped in the shower and lathered my coconut scented shampoo on my hand and began to massage it in to my (h/l) (h/c) hair.

I lifted up my bottle of conditioner to find it was empty, "damn it i was supposed to buy more of this at the store today."

I decided to ditch the conditioner and clean my body with my shower gel.

I turned the shower off and wrapped a towel around my body, and then another around my hair.

'Now what am i gonna wear?" I thought as i walked over to my walk-in closet.

I went through rack upon rack of clothes before finally settling on a dark red dress which came to about my mid-thigh with black heels.

I gently placed my outfit on my bed before sitting down at my make up table to dry my hair with a hairdryer. I decided i would just curl my hair since i didn't want to overdo it on our first date.

After doing my hair i got dressed and then worked on my makeup. I applied a light layer of foundation with a little highlight on my cheeks and nose. i decided on a dark smokey eye and matte red lipstick to match my dress.

I looked at the time, realizing it was five minutes to eight. I grabbed my black clutch and walked to my living room and waited for the car headlights to shine through my closed blinds.

"Knock Knock?" He sounded unsure if he had the right place.

"Its open." I said calmly.

He opened the door slowly and his eyes lit up when he saw me sitting on the couch.

"Hey you." I said, walking over to him.

"Um- You look amazing (y/n)!" He was miling like an idiot as he looked at my outfit.

"Your not to bad yourself there, love." I said trying to copy his accent, which made him laugh.

"Your lucky I'm not easily offended (y/n) cause that was a terrible impression of me." He was giggling uncontrollably now.