25. Over

Katsuki heard Optiwing's heavy, limping footsteps echoing towards the pile of rubble him and a unconscious (Y/n) were hiding. He tensed up as the female villain's footsteps got louder and held the girl in his arms tighter.

A string of curse words escaped quietly from his mouth before he realized how close he was to (Y/n), and, once again started to admire the girl's stunning features. The crimson orbs softened softly as he felt the insides of his chests do some weird flips.

'Fucking hell Bakugou Katsuki, you're in the middle of a villain crisis right now. You're trippin'.

But he didn't care. He knew how beat-up he was; he couldn't fight back against such a powerful villain in such a terrible state. It took the two of them to hell and back to just defeat one.

'Fuck it; the invisible wing bitch is really getting on my nerves. I should go pound her to shitty pieces.'

The boy thought, but one glance at (Y/n) and the way she was leaning on his half bare chest was enough to make him change his mind. The only thing that mattered in that moment was protecting the (h/c) girl that he was so whipped for. And with that thought, he went back to admiring at her features and hugging her protectively, even tighter.

Meanwhile, outside of the pile of rubble where Bakugou and (Y/n) were hiding, Optiwing was going mad. She couldn't find the young couple and she was bloodthirsty for revenge. Her screams resembled those of a dying falcon, her appearance getting more ragged by the minute, and her hair, which was pristine when this all started, was tangled out of frustration. Blood was dripping out of the side of her face much like an antagonist out of a horror movie.

"Lady, you are ugly," is what Kaminari and Kirishima said when they first saw Optiwing.

The villain didn't take this very nicely and immediately unleashed an attack out at the two boys, who instantly were slapped in the face by some kind of evil force. Optiwing's voice was ragged as she did her attack. Kirishima, using his instincts, hardened against Optiwing's second invisible wing slap. This caused the female villain to stumble for a bit, giving Kaminari room to get on his feet and counter attack.

Optiwing was weakened. With a few more rounds of back and forth attacks between the UA students and the villain, the battle was over. Kirishima and Kaminari came out with a few cuts and wounds, but overall victorious. The unconscious female villain was left there as Bakugou came out of the pile of concrete and rubble, carrying (Y/n). He had heard the hollers and cheers from two very energetic students and caught on that the battle was won. The four students snuck back behind some bushes and obstacles to prevent getting caught by the other villains as they headed back to the main area.

Thus, the conflagration confrontation was over.

••• •••

Hey if anyone wants to hear a triggered fandom trash rant HMU on Instagram @akaashit_keiji (same as my wattpad handle lol)

Unedited.