[12]

Winwin open the door when he heard Shira told him just to come inside cuz the door wasn't locked.

"Shira?Mirae?"Winwin call both of them.

"Winwin-yah,here!"Shira shouted from the bathroom.

Winwin then run towards the bathroom.Mirae look at Winwin.

"Why are you here!?!?!!!!"Mirae asking while shouting.

Mirae was holding a knife and she already made a cut on her left wrist.Winwin try to step foward to Mirae but then Mirae stopped him.

"If you come closer,I'll kill myself!"

"Mirae-ah,please calm down.Don't you ever dare to kill yourself."Winwin said softly.

"Don't act like you care about me.All boys are the same.They just want my money."Mirae said and she become more weak because of her bleeded wrist.Her knees shaking that made her can't stand up properly.

"Mirae,please—"Shira can't finish her words because Mirae just cut it off.

"Don't come closer!"

Shira stopped her steps.

"Okay...okay...I will not come closer to you Mirae but please...put the knife down.Jebal..."Shira begged to Mirae.She doesn't want her friend to make a cut on her body anymore because she know Mirae's body become weaker and weaker.They need to bring her to the hospital right now or she'll dead because of losess too many blood.

Mirae just look at Shira but she didn't put the knife down.

"Jebal...Mirae...It is okay if you think there's no people in this world who love you but at least,love your own self.If your brother still alive,I'm sure that he will be disappointed with what you have done with yourself."Shira said,almost crying.

Mirae was touched by what Shira just said.She was right.I didn't love myself. Jongsuk oppa totally will be disappointed with me.Mirae inner though.She then slowly put the knife down and she sat down on the floor.She's crying right now.

Shira and Winwin quickly run toward Mirae and Shira hug her meanwhile Winwin clean the mess that Mirae have done before.While Shira hug her,suddenly she felt that Mirae stopped moving.When she look at Mirae,she was fainted.

"Winwin-yah,she's fainted!We should bring her to the hospital!"Shira shouted and Winwin quickly lifted Mirae up like a bridal style.He bring Mirae to his car and drive to the hospital.

_________________________________________

"Miss...can you hear me?Miss..."That voice sounded unfamiliar to Mirae.Mirae try to open her eyes but she's too weak.She just make a groan.

"Look likes her body still weaker but don't worry,she will be fine later."The doctor said and left the wad.

Shira look at her watch.10:30 p.m.

"I should go home now Winwin.I'm so sorry I can't help you to take care of Mirae but I already call her aunt.She said she will come here later."

"Gwaenchana Shira."Winwin smile as Shira left him.

Winwin sit on the chair beside Mirae's bed.He caress Mirae's cheek and tug Mirae's hair behind her ear.

"You still beautiful like the first time I saw you."Winwin smile and look at his phone.The form that he have fill in already have been send to the Japanesse company successfully.He really hope that he can get that job but,he didn't want to left Mirae here.

After a few minutes,Winwin stand up from his seat.He look at Mirae and he lean in.He kiss Mirae's forehead.

"I am sorry Mirae~I need to go~"

With that,Winwin come out from the wad and walked away.Later,Aunt Lee come to the wad.

[To...Be...Continue...]

_________________________________________

A/N:I am sorry for not updating this book for such a long times...🙏🙏By the way,I really appriciate you all votes...Thank you so much...

KEEP VOTING FOR MY STORY.

💕Chael💕