001

Percy Flynn

"Harder. Uh, yeah, just like that."

I paused slanting my head to the side so I could look at his face; the dripping sweat on my face rolling into my eyes in the process.

"Dude, can you not make this weird?"

James grinned, letting go of the punching bag so he can throw a handkerchief to me. "I don't understand what you mean, Percy."

I threw the damped cloth back to him. "Stop making sounds like my orgasming ex."

He threw his head back and laughed. "Oh, the ex we're trying to forget? Oops, my bad."

I rolled my eyes, positioning myself back in front of the dangling cylindrical bag. "You're an asshole."

He held the bag back in place. "To be fair-" punch. "I was really just advising-" punch. "-You to hit harder." punch. "And swooning when you did."

"Don't go gay on me right now," I rushed out, switching balance to my other foot as I rained punches on the bag.

James kept silent as the punches kept coming, trying to keep his hold on the floor and take all the hits. He succeeded and when my shoulder felt like it was being snapped open with some scalding axe, I stopped.

"I'm already gay," James replied to my statement spoken twenty minutes ago.

I ignored him removing the wrap around my hands with a set frown. Everything ached. "This isn't working. I need booze."

"Its 9pm. I'm supposed to be on my bed and even for you, I can't stay any later and who's going to drive your drunken ass home? Not me, I'm already high as it is." James rambled, working around the gym.

I slumped into the bean bag by the corner, consciously massaging my shoulder with my eyes closed. This shoulder is probably fucked. "High on what?"

"Testosterone," He materialized back to where I could see him, wearing a flirty smile, his eyes trialing my naked chest. "In case you don't know, you reek of it."

Once again, I rolled my eyes. "I'm not in the mood James."

"Well, why not?" He walked behind me, kneeling behind the bean bag, his hands soon working on my shoulders. "We're all alone here; I was thinking maybe I could get some."

I turned to see his face and he still had that flirty smile. I smiled back moving closer until our lips were inches apart, then I head-butted him. "Go get some from an adult like you."

"I hate you, Percy."

I grinned, "Yeah? And every time you ask something naughty of me, I hate you even more."

He huffed and walked away disappearing out of sight again. I sighed letting my head fall behind me. James was surely a character but he was making this moment a little better, even with his annoyance. I've known him for some time now, ever since I registered into my first gym class at 12. He was seventeen and paired to be my training partner. Ever since then we've bonded nicely. He was 20 now and has opened up his own gym. It has been open for seven months now and I've been helping him run it.

He acted childish and he was completely gay. But he was surely not one to mess with, if his muscles, dyed fiery red hair and piercings don't scare you away, his tattoos surely will. And no, he wasn't joking about getting some from me. The pervert has been single since last month — a rarity — he'd suck on any hot blooded shaft.

"What are you thinking about?" His voice startled me and my eyes snapped open.

"You."

He sighed coming to sit on the floor beside me. "I know you're thinking about Janis."