The Blind Young Master

The Young Master got into kidnapping incident followed by a car accident, a hit and run. After having trauma to the eye due to the accident, he became blind until he finds a cornea donor to make his corneal transplant possible.

Being blind made him feel so worthless. Being blind made him so insensitive, he gets mad whenever he wants to, no personal maid will stay... until this jolly and persistent lady wearing big black rimmed eyeglasses worked for him as his personal maid.

For a long time, Dric became used to seeing dark. He can no longer see the difference between day and night. He is hopeless and helpless. But then Ela became his eyes, he was able to see again through her. He was able to see things more beautiful because of her. She was her light in his dark world and she stayed.

Everything seems fine when they finally met each other. It was too good for him, she made him continue living. But then, there are secrets someone cannot keep forever. Secrets are about to unravel. Will the love they have for each other enough to make each other stay?

________

Start: 11/28/2018
End: 01/20/2019

________

Note: you may or may not read the following in order but they are connected from one another:

1. The Blind Young Master
2. The Trained Wife
3. Until You Say It

_________

Note:
I love comments but if you comment other stories just because you think it's the same knowing you just started reading this. I'd rather wish you not comment na lang. Just read the story, I work hard for this story. And this is not inspired by another story, this is inspired by people who suffered depression. So respect them, as much I respect all the people in the world.

Thank you. ❤️

PUBLISHED UNDER POPFICTION
AVAILABLE IN SHOPEE AND LAZADA AND BOOKSTORES NATIONWIDE

—PUBLISHED UNDER POPFICTIONAVAILABLE IN SHOPEE AND LAZADA AND BOOKSTORES NATIONWIDE