A long overdue Update

Hello :D

It has been a while and I am sure that majority of you who have this story in their library completely forgot what it was about lol

But I hope you are all doing well!

The last time I released a chapter for this book was around 2016 and since then haven't released anything else. Although it says it in the description but this book is discontinued which does make me upset since I knew where I wanted the story to go but unfortunately, writers block got to me really bad.

Although this is long overdue, I figured I would tell you all where Samantha's character was gonna go and how it was going to end! It has been awhile since I've last thought of her character and the story overall so I don't remember all the details but I do remember some of the major parts!

Again, I should have put this out a long time ago, but to be honest what made me want to put this out right now is because of all the funny tweets I've seen of Twilight since it has been added on Netflix lol

Before I get into it, here are some reminders about Samantha's character and her backstory. I will also be summarizing the chapters that are in this book!

She is a hybrid. So part werewolf, part vampire. Aside from when she first turned, she hasn't transformed into her full wolf form since. Hybrids in this storyline are known to be a rare creature but also the strongest among the others therefore Samantha is a problem, in a badass way!

With her being a hybrid, I've added that she has another subconscious that isn't her specifically, it is her hybrid form speaking which goes by the name Sia. The main villian in her story goes by the name Jeremiah who is the reason behind her hybrid transformation. Without giving too much away just yet, Jeremiah was a family friend of her parents. Because Samantha is a rare creature and he realizes this, he is out to get her.

So just to kind of summarize where the first book left off and the beginning of this one. At the end of Eclipse, Samantha breaks it off with Jacob and leaves her La Push with her friends. She's been gone for 9 months. Towards the end of the 9 months, she gets an invitation to Edward and Bella's wedding along with her brothers. She doesn't go to Edward's but does go to her brothers. She drives back to her hometown alone and during this drive, nearing La Push, she stumbles upon a man who says that Jeremiah is coming for her. After she gets to La Push and arrives to her brothers wedding, she meets Jacob. She expresses her feelings and the last chapters after this is just Samantha settling back home.

Now, where the hell was I going with her character.

Lets get into it!

Breaking Dawn Part 1

Now for this arc, I was just going to follow the original storyline at the beginning up until when Jacob departs from the pack. Obviously, I would have included Samantha and her storyline but it really wouldn't have been much.

Here are some of the major plots for Samantha's character and the storyline, that I can remember, in this arc!

• She would have taken The Cullen's side simply because her brothers motive was to kill a literal child

• Two of her friends will show up, Derek and Dani.

• Derek would have imprinted on Leah