Chapter 14

Wow guys what did I say last chapter? 18k? Now it's at 31K! I love you all so so much and because of that I am giving you guys two chapters in the same week!! Promise you I will be posting chapter 15 this week!
~~~
(Not Edited)

Cole noticed Brady's arm around my waist and glared at it, "I see you are still slutting around Emily. When does it stop?"

Widening my eyes I scoff, "Cole I'm sick of you thinking you can talk to me like that. One, I'm not being a slut I'm allowed to hang out with who I want. Two, who are you to even comment on what I do? Haven't I made it clear you're nothing to me now?" I said. I'm done with Cole treating me like I'm less than him.

Cole looked at me surprised before regaining his composure, "we will talk about this later Emily. Now Brady I don't know why you think it's okay to show up at my fucking house."

Brady our his hands up in surrender, "Hey man I was just taking Emily home. No need to get all mad."

Cole growled as he advanced towards Brady. Not stopping when he got up close, Cole grabbed Brady by his collar and threw him up against his car.

Trying to stop it from escalating I ran up to them, "Cole calm down okay? What's going on? How do you guys even know each other."

Brady smirked at Cole despite being thrown against his car, "Hey Cole, how is Desiree doing? I haven't heard from her in a wh-"

Just like that something flickered in Cole's eyes. One minute he is angry and then the next he is furious. Cole raised his fist and without a second thought he slammed it against Brady's face.

Looking at Cole then looking at Brady it was not a fair fight. Cole was very fit and was two times Brady's size. And don't forget the fact that Cole fought people in alleyways for who knows how long.

Punch after punch it wasn't looking good on Brady's part. I widened my eyes in horror as I grabbed the back of Cole's shirt and roughly tugged him away.

"Cole are you crazy!? Why would you just do that?!" I asked as I frantically ran to Brady's aid. Brady spit out some blood on the ground and smirked at Cole again.

"Looks like I hit a nerve. I only asked a simple question about her Cole. I was just curious because usually I'd see her around you but lately I- oh wait. I forgot. She was took much of a wuss to-" Brady laughed but suddenly stopped when Cole started advancing towards him again.

"Say one more word about her I dare you. See what happens next. If you keep pushing my buttons you're not going to like what comes out of it." Cole glowered at him.

I look at Cole and roll my eyes. Of course he was getting mad about some girl. It was probably one of the girls he slept with in his past. Another reason why I can't date him. He has had way too many one night stands for my liking.

Stepping in between them I looked at Brady, "You should probably go get your lip checked. You might need stitches. Sorry about Cole. This is just how he is." I sighed giving him a small smile.

Brady nodded his head and got into his car. Once he drove off I heard a scoff from Cole. "That's just how I am?" He spat quoting me, "You don't even know the story and you're already taking Brady's side?"

I laughed with no humor in my voice, "How could I possibly be taking your side of the story when you constantly do things that make me doubt you."

"This is way different than everything else that has happened."

"Then tell me the story. Go on" I demanded waving my hands at him, "It wouldn't surprise me if there wasn't a story at all."

"You know, I would tell you the story, but it doesn't sound like you're too keen to here my side of it anyways. Just forget about all of this." He scoffed making his way back into the house.

"No, I'm giving you the chance to actually open up to me so why aren't you doing it. You're just running away from me and that's not the way to go about things." I argued as I ran after him.

"How can I possible tell you the story when you aren't making feel good about doing it? You're demanding it out of me like I owe you something. This isn't the type of situation that makes me want to tell you."

And with that he slammed his bedroom door in my face. I hadn't even noticed we made it up the stairs. Going to my bedroom I shut the door quietly and changed into my pajamas.

It had been a long night with Cole drama again and I was extremely tired. Pulling out my phone I checked the time. It was quite early but I was still tired.

Sophie would be in my care all day till her grandma would come and pick her up. To say I was excited was an understatement. Sophie always made sure I'm never bored and just lights up my day. I feel like I haven't seen her in forever, so I can't wait to hang out with her for a little while.

Setting my phone down on the nightstand I got further into my covers and was ready to head off to sleep. That was until I heard something that caught my attention

~~~
Ohhh what did she hear?! Idk you'll find out this week because I WILL be posting another chapter super soon!

Vote
Comment
Share