Chapter 39

Luke's POV

"You know you're crazy right?" Emma tells me chuckling

"Only for you" I tell her and she stops laughing and lowers her face blushing. "Hey... Don't hide from me. Especially that beautiful face of yours. Or those gorgeous eyes. Or those adorable cheeks. Or your perfect lips" I tell and I know she's blushing more "Hey. Don't hide" I tell her grabbing her chin and tilting it up a little so that I can see her red face and a smile plastered on it. Her smile... Every time I see her smile it feels like my heart is having a party. I love that I make Emma smile, and that she makes me smile every time I see her smile too. "You're just... Perfect" I whisper so that she can't hear.

"Thanks. You are perfect too" She tells me and her finger tips touches my nose and I laugh and she smiles.

"That wasn't for you to hear" I tell her blushing

"Hmm... Why not?" She asks me with curiosity obvious in her voice.

"I don't know.. I've never liked anyone. Or loved anyone except for my mom. When she died i didn't had a reason to live. That's why I started bullying you" I tell her and she sits closer to me and grabs my face

"Well you have me now. And I'll never ever leave you" She tells me and I kiss her. She's just so damn sweet and there's still a part of me that wants to take revenge for her actions in third grade but the other part of me wants to love her and have a perfect relation with the girl I love the most. It' all just very confusing.

--------------

Emma's POV

I woke up to a horrible stomachache. Worst than the last one. I look over to the nightstand and it's 3:24 A.M. I'm in bed looking at the ceiling and something in my stomach makes me stand up and run to the bathroom. I sit in front of the toilet feeling like I was about to throw up. But nothings happen. I stand up and go to the kitchen to fill me a glass of water.

"What are you doing up so late?" A raspy voice says from behind me and I turn around quickly.

"Um.. I wasn't feeling good" I tell Luke when I see him standing in front of the kitchen with a sleepy face and his blue pants.

"Come over to bed and get some-" He was interrupted by a jawn "-sleep" He finally finishes his sentence.

"Coming right behind you" We were walking through the room but once again I rushed into the bathroom and sat in front of the toilet feeling everything I ate today coming out of my stomach. I sit there for about half minute and I start to throw up. Luke rushes to me worried and hold my hair up so the vomit wont touch it while he's patting my back helping everything come out. When I finish I just sit there feeling weak. I stand up and brush my teeth but as soon as I finish I sit back down feeling as weak as ever. I feel two strong hands wrapping around me and lifting me up. One above my knees and the other one on my back. I look up and see Luke carrying me. I hold his neck tight so that I don't fall.

"I love you" I whisper into his ear and everything turned black.

Luke's POV

I feel so bad for Emma. I can't believe I just saw her throw up and be so weak. I've never seen her that weak.

"I love you" She whispered in my ear and I saw her fall asleep in my arms. I laid her carefully on bed making sure not to wake her up. I lay down next to her and hold her tight worried that someday I won't be able to hold her like he is holding her right now. Or be able to kiss her. Or to even hear her saying she loves me.. I know someday it will all go away as she forgets about me.. When I go on tour next year with One Direction..

SORRY IF IT'S SHORT! KIND OF A FILLER!

THANKS FOR THE 17K

LOTS OF LOVE,

Duniii❤️✌️