44.

Harry and Louis, they've been spending a lot of time together and honestly it's really crazy to Louis because, even if it's not to the extent of how Harry is, he's never been one to want to constantly be around someone for a long time. Like, he needs his own space after awhile but with Harry, that's not really how he feels.

It's stupid and sappy and cheesy and cliché and whatever other words there are to describe it, but Louis doesn't really care because he loves Harry so much and just his presence brightens his mood.

Louis thinks that they're most likely in the honey moon phase right now and even if he'll always love Harry and enjoy being around him, Louis' pretty sure after awhile the whole 'new relationship' buzz will die down. Not that it's a bad thing, Louis does enjoy how exciting this is.

Today, Louis' going over to Harry's for some moral support because Harry said his parents are coming over. He said that Louis can just wait in his room until they leave and Louis honestly is so flattered that Harry wants him around in this situation. It's crazy how far he's come in such a short time, and Louis' so proud.

Louis' still at the dorms right now, finishing up a few assignments that are due soon and also waiting for Niall to get back because he borrowed his car. Something broke down in Niall's, Louis' not really sure what exactly because he has absolutely no knowledge whatsoever on cars or how to fix them, but all he knows is Niall can't get it back for a couple more days.

It's shouldn't be long though, he was only running to the store a few streets away and Louis still has time before he's supposed to be at Harry's anyway.

After a few more minutes Niall's walking in and throwing Louis his keys. "Thanks, mate. I owe you."

Louis takes his keys and gets up, putting his shoes and hoodie on. "It's cool. I'll see you um, probably tomorrow."

"Staying the night, again?" Niall says as a joke.

"Yep and you should honestly be grateful for the privacy."

Niall winks. "Oh trust me, I am."

"Gross." And with that Louis walks out of the door and makes his way to Harry's.

Once he gets there he knocks a few times and of course after opening the door, Harry lets him in. They go through their usual routine of a kiss and Louis petting Dusty before Harry comes up to Louis.

"So they'll be here in about an hour and I don't think they're staying long. Probably just long enough to complain about me and my job and stuff."

"I don't really like your parents too much," Louis says.

Harry smiles. "Yeah, not too many people do."

"I like you though," Louis says sweetly, in an innocent and cute voice.

"Well thanks, I like you too," Harry tells him, still not completely used to the soft relationship stuff.

"Okay well we have an hour then right? What do you want to do?" Louis asks.

Harry shrugs. "I don't know, I don't really have much to do, except for watching tv."

Louis lets himself fall backwards on to the couch with a huff. "Hey, it's better than a dorm room though, right?"

Harry sits down next to Louis with much less of a dramatic effect. "I guess so."