Chapter 31 - Protect you

Jungkook's pov

"Joe can you give me a copy of the cctv footage when she was kidnapped?"

"Hold a minute", he type something on the computer and literally found it. "Here", Wonwoo hyung and I look at the black van and the plate number was just looked so familiar.

Both Wonwoo hyung and I eye contact and Wonwoo hyung nodded at me. It can't be....that jerk.

I will kill Marcello with my own hands even if I had to sacrifice myself as long as I can protect her.

*RINGS

I look and my call ID, Jin hyung was calling me. "Jungkook, have you find Hyera?", he asked worried. "I'm on my way to her location", I said.

"Don't hurt yourself and save her. Do you want me to call a police?"

"No, my men and I can handle it by ourself and I don't want police to get involved. I wanted to kill him with my hands", I seriously said without pity, how dare he mess with me.

"Okay then. Take care of yourself", then he ended the call. I know now the guys must be worried right now.

"Jungkook, I found where's Marcello hideout", Yoongi hyung said and I nodded told him to move now.

There were more than 20 of us. I surely killed every single one of you, I mentally said.

We arrived at his hideout. It's was deeply in the wood. I wonder where those jerk found places to hide. I saw his men at the entrance. I signal my men to caught their attention while me, Joe, wonwoo hyung, yoongi hyung and Taehyung hyung went inside followed by the others.

They saw us and pulled the triggered. I managed to get away but Taehyung.....he was getting shot on his forearm. Taehyung hyung groaned in pain. I can't control my anger and shot them back and fight with them with Yoongi and Wonwoo hyung behind me.

Joe carried Taehyung behind his back. I'll never leave my men behind. I went to the basement and kill the rest of Marcello's people.

"Boss!!! They're here and many of our people were died!", his people said and I quickly shot him in the head.

Marcello was trapped. His people was arrested by my men. "Shit!", he cursed.

"Let me finished him", I said with cold eyes. While he's struggling finding his weapon on his pocket I shot him on his leg, then chest and lastly on his brain.

My eyes landed on my wife lying lifelessly on the floor. What the hell did he do to her???

"Hyera...wake up please", her face full with cuts and bruises. "Hyera!!!!", I yelled while tears started to flow. "We need to get her to the hospital now", Yoongi hyung said.

I carried her bridal style and went out. Just as I about to go to my car someone pointed a gun on my head. It was a woman. Who is she??

"Give her to me and all of you are safe", she said like a crazy wench. "In your dreams", I kick her stomach and I signal my men to get the gun on her hand and they're success.

"Since you're a woman I don't want to kill you. I'll make sure you to go to prison all of your life!!", she flinched andthen laughing like a crazy psychopath.

"Oh yeah? If you don't want to kill me then I rather kill myself than going to prison and asking a forgiveness from her!!", she yelled and took my gun in a blink of eyes and shot herself right in the head. She's commited suicide.

I told my men to took her body and sent it to the hospital. Maybe she's on of Marcello's people but looks like she know Hyera. I'll find it out later.

I'm happy that I can save her, the one who change me to my oldself. But I think I don't deserve her. After I heard she still loves me after what I did to her, to be honest I'm happy but it made me think like she's too good for me. She deserve someone better. I think it's better for me to stay away from her from now on.

Hyera's Pov

I woke up in a place that I don't know where. Wait...where am I? Did someone save me?. While I was on my thought someone said, "Hyera? You're awake!!". I look at that person who said that, it's Jimin?...

I tried to move but my head was hurt. I groaned in pain while touching my head both sides. "Wait I call Jin hyung", he said. Not long after that Jin Oppa come.

"Uhh..it's a relief to know that you're awake or else Jungkook will kill me", he said. Jungkook?

I began to cried recalling what happened to me. It happened to fast. "Why are you crying??", Jin Oppa worried. "Are you hurt everywhere??", I shook my head.

"What happened?", Jimin patted my head. "I-Im s-scared", I stuttered. Then both of them hug me. "No, don't worry. You're save now and that jerk already died. Jungkook is the one who save you", Jin Oppa smile and I broke the hug.

"J-jungkook save m-me?", I stuttered. "Oppa I want to meet him please.....", I said while sobbing. I need to say sorry for accusing him. I should let him explain in the first place. Both of them giving me a confuse looks.

"He said he don't want to meet you", I felt my heart sank. Did he somehow hate me now?. "Please told him that I want to meet him, please..", I begged. "Okay I tell him later", Jin Oppa said.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

"Come here princess, don't hide"

"You will never get away from me"

"I will find you again"

"Wait for me princess"

"No....no please go away!!! NOOOO!", I shouted and I woke up knowing that it was a nightmare. I'm sweating a lot. Jimin woke up because of me.

"Are you okay??", he looked at me whose now crying. "He's coming to get me, I'm scared...", Jimin come to me a give me a warm hug.

"Shhh...it's just a nightmare. I'm here to protect you", he said. I broke the hug and stood up from my bed but Jimin quickly grab my hand.

"Where are you going?", he asked. "I want to see Jungkook", he look at me disbelieve. From his expression, I already know that he didn't let me after what happened to me.

"Jimin...please"

"Hyera please...don't be stubborn. Now it's already late. You can meet him tomorrow, we can asked Jin hyung about that, okay?", he assured me.

"Really?", he nodded and a smile appear on my face. I lay back on the hospital bed, "Ok now, you need to sleep and rest well", he pull the blanket for me. I went into dreamland after Jimin sang a song for me with his angelic voice.