Chapter 33 - Memories to remember pt.1

Hyera's Pov

I woke up due to the sun rays. I looked around and I didn't see any sign of Jungkook presence. I check at the time, it's 9 am. I move from the bed and my lower region feel hurt and sore.

I heard water running in the bathroom, I guess he's taking a shower. Not long after that the water stop running and the bathroom door crack open revealing topless Jungkook.

I stared at him in awe. After I remember what I did I looked away feeling embarrassed. I can feel my cheek is blushing right now.

"Like what you see?", he chuckled. He went to me and hug me from behind with his wet body. "Jungkook, put you clothes on", I said not looking at him.

"Why? Are you embarrassed about lastnight", he keep teasing me. "Look at me", I ignored him. "You saw everything lastnight, there's nothing we need to embarrassed of", this time I look at him with wtf look.

"You're blushing", he let out a small laugh.

"You're so cute jagi~", he pinched my cheek. "Jagi?", I asked. "Yeah, I can call you jagi right?", he said.

"Ugh whatever kookie", I winked at him. "Kookie? Is that my nickname? So cute"

"Put your clothes on!", I scold him. "Okay jagi~~", he's smiling brightly. I never seen him smiling like this. This was the first time.

"Uhh...about last night", he spoke while putting his clothes. "Shut up", I don't want him to tease me urgh my cheek will burning from blushing.

"Hahahah it was amazing and you're so loud and-", he was enjoying teasing me.

I grab my towel and quickly went to the bathroom. "Hey I'm not finish yet", he said between the laugh. "Whatever", I mumbled.

I sighed in relieve as soon as I safely went inside the bathroom but suddenly he knock on the door. Urgh what he want now?

"What do you want?", I shouted. "I want you~~", I heard he's trying to hold his laugh.

"Jungkook!!!!!", I yelled and he still laughing.

After I finished showering I look around in the bedroom and I didn't see Jungkook. Maybe he's downstairs. I quickly put my clothes on before he barging inside and tease me again.

I went downstairs and I saw him eating breakfast. "Breakfast?", he said.

"Yeah I'm coming", I said while walking down the stairs.

I sit beside him. "Pancakes!!", I scream in joy.

"Hmm? You like pancakes too?", he asked. "Yeah, Celine also told me that you also like Pancakes. I guess we have the similarities", he chuckled.

"Celine, what are you going to cook for lunch?", I asked Celine whose now sweeping the floor. Before she speak Jungkook interrupt her, "We'll having lunch at the outside"

"Huh? Where?", he ignored me.

"Yah!, kookieee~~", I give him my puppy eyes.

"It's a surprise", he smirked.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

We arrived at the fancy restaurant. "Woah, are you sure we're going to eat here? I think it's very expansive", I looked at him. "Of course, let's go", he hold my hands with him.

"Where's table under Mr.Jeon?", he asked one of the waiter and she showed us where our table is. Jungkook pull the chair for me to sit. "Thank you", I said. "My pleasure jagi", why he's so romantic?