Chapter 7

She has escaped.

That- That water bitch! 

How dare she escape! 

I stormed down the steps knocking over the few maids that were in my way, when they came into contact with my body they turned to flames in seconds.

I smirked slightly watching those pathetic humans burn, that's all they were, flowers that are made to be plucked and destroyed.

They wouldn't have been so delicate if they weren't. 

This girl... She is my opposite, yet the thing I need most in this world. 

Why? 

If I want this world to be mine, why wouldn't I pluck the water god's flower?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YOUR POV:

I sat in the room silently while Yoongi read, I was incredibly bored.

"Yoongi?"

"What ,little kitty?" I blushed furiously under the pet name he gave me.

"Don't call me that, I'm bored." I flopped onto my bed.

"It's not my job to entertain you, go to that Chaos god he would happily entertain you." His eyes didn't leave his book, so I took that chance to creep up on him.

"What are you-" I was flipped under him, I covered my eyes and squeaked.

"Stop. Annoying. Me. I am reading Romeo and Juliet."  He removed my hands from my eyes.

"And. Don't cover your eyes, life will vanish quickly if you do."  He stared deeply into my eyes as I felt myself slowly relax.

"I-I wont." His eyes were burgundy rather then the bright red I was used to seeing, it made him look soft and warm. 

He got off and sat next to me.

"Good, go annoy Hoseok." His book appeared in his hands as I scooted off the bed.

I walked away silently and went down stairs, into the lounge room.

Jungkook sat silently staring at the screen not bothering to acknowledge my presence. 

I sat down next to him making sure the was a gap between us, he leaned further away from me. Do I smell funny or something?

"Is there something wrong?"

"Don't worry sweet, big, scary war god over here isn't good with women." Jimin came casually into the room and sat in between you two.

"Jimin..." Jungkook growled that made the silver haired man smirk.

" It's true Kookie don't deny it." He snorted, I couldn't help but smile when Jungkook blushed and glared at him like a moody little boy.

He grumbled and curled up closer to his edge of the couch.

"So Y/N, how are you settling in?" He smiled sweetly, his eyes vanished slightly.

"Yeah, okay. Just worried about the Titans." I scratched the back of my neck and smiled.

"Don't worry, we have this covered. Now, to distract you how about a game." He stood up and elegantly stretched, he strode over to the TV and changed it to Wii...

Oh god...

"We are playing Just Dance."

"No we are not." Jungkook stood up and switched the TV back to his show.