6. Dad vibes

The Quinjet landed outside a large farmhouse. It was very pretty and calm.

" What is this place?" Thor asked dad.

" A safe house?" dad asked. 

" Let's hope." Clint smiled.

We all entered the house and Clint yelled " Honey, I'm home!" 

 A heavily pregnant woman walked in from the kitchen. " No way." I whispered with a smile, I knew it.

" Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead." Clint said and kissed the woman who obviously was his wife.

" This is an agent of some kind." dad tried to explain to Thor.

" Gentlemen and Odette, this is Laura." Clint introduced her.

" I know all your names." She said awkwardly. They all looked at her awkwardly, except for me, I just had a huge smile on my face. I was right.

" Ooh incoming." Clint said and a little girl came running in.

" Dad!" she shouted from happiness. Clint picked her up and kissed the top of his son's head, who had just ran in as well.

" These are...smaller agents." dad still tried to find an explenation.

" Look at your face! Oh, my goodness!" Clint said.

" Did you bring Auntie Nat?" the little girl asked. 

I looked at Nat in betrayal. " You knew?" I whispered to her, she smiled at me.

The girl rushed towards Natasha who picked her up in her arms.

" Sorry for barging in on you." Steve told Laura.

" Yeah, we would have called ahead," dad said " but we were busy having no idea that you existed." 

" Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined. He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figured it's a good place to lay low." Clint told us. 

After meeting the kids and wife everyone had gone their own way.

" I knew I could sense dad vibes on you." I told Clint while he was showing me a guestroom to freshen up.

" As if." he laughed.

" You have no idea how many dad jokes you make. You're even worse than my dad." I told  him. He led me to a room and showed me the bathroom.

When I had taken a shower I made my way to the living room.

Lila was playing with her dolls and stuffed animals. When she saw I had entered the room she immediatly ran up to me. " You wanna have a teaparty?" she asked me. 

I smiled " Of course, I love tea parties."

She pulled me to her table with little chairs and plastic teacups.

" Are we princesses?" I asked her. 

" Yes" she said excited and gave me a tiara to put on.I sat down and we acted like we were having a teaparty.

After a few minutes Steve walked up to us and asked " Hey Lila can I borrow princess Odette for a minute?" I was excused from the party and followed Steve to the patio.

We sat down on the swinging chair.

" You okay?" he asked me " Clint told me she had done that to you before."