Chapter 26

❤❤❤

❤❤❤

I jumped at his loud voice and hurried to get out of his room. He is scary, that's the first time he yelled at me. My hands were shaking when Jungkook walked out of his room, he saw me completely lost.

I looked up at him, I wanted to cry so bad but my eyes won't let me. My eyes hurts, my head hurts, my chest hurts.

"Hyun mi, I know this is too much to ask for you at the moment but can you help me with something?" he said. I can hear panic from his voice and I nodded. His eyes are flicking from left to right. His head keeps on looking at their guest room.

"Oppa, calm down," I said now finding my voice. I hate seeing my brother so distressed. I let my own worries be set aside for now.

He nodded and motioned me to follow him. My clothes and shoes are still on my hand. We entered the guest room and was shocked at who was sitting on the foot of the bed.

"Unnie?" my eyes are wide in shock.

"Chae youngah," Jungkook called. (Rosé's real name)

She looked at me embarrassed.

"Hyun mi," she greeted back.

"Oppa!" I turned to look at my brother who's scratching the back of his head.

"You'll get us all in trouble here," I scolded.

"I know, I shouldn't have sneaked her in, 3 hours ago. I just-" he's at a lost for words.

"You know Blackpink is still under a dating ban, don't you know how dangerous this is?" I got mad at him.

"It's not just his fault Hyun mi, it's my fault too," Chae young said in a quiet voice.

"Unnie!" I protested but really, what can I do now but to help these two?

"How can I help?" I sighed again in defeat and frustration.

"Her manager is looking for her and since you're here, I made her lie and tell that she's with you," Jungkook said taking a seat next to Chae young.

"I swear to god oppa, unnie. If you two get caught-" I groaned in frustration.

"We won't if you help us just this one time," he pleaded.

"You owe me bigtime oppa. Now get out, I need to get changed," I cocked my head to the side.

"Thanks," he smiled at me and I just rolled my eyes at him.