Chapter 42

Dream Pov One Week Later

It's been week and I'm back home and my cousin have to fucking go already. This bitch nasty as hell I swear and I want her out the house. She leaves her clothes all over the place and in bathroom her shit every where.

When she eat off dish she don't wash it and I hate that with passion. Right now I just finished getting dress because I'm going help her find apartment and job. She don't know she doing that today but she is if I got anything to do with it.

She have to go I can't do it no more I swear I'll kill this bitch. I love her but I just can't live with her not even to safe my life. I just decided to put on my Tommy crop top with my jean shorts. Once I had that on I put my Gucci slides on.

For jewelry I put my cartier bracelets on I treated myself too. After my makeup was on fleek and my hair. I just added some lip gloss on my lip. When I finally walked out the bathroom I saw August laying down in the bed on his phone.

 When I finally walked out the bathroom I saw August laying down in the bed on his phone

" Wyd," Dream asked putting her makeup up.

" Chilling where you should be where hell you going," August asked not looking up from his phone.

" I'm going find this bitch apartment and job. She can't stay here no more August I'm kill her. She got to get the fuck out I hate trifling people," Dream said closing her makeup container.

" Baby come on she not that bad plus she your family," August said getting up and hugging her.

" Oh she not she broke your picture of 2pac," Dream said.

" She fucking what," August asked.

" Yup," Dream said smirking.

" Oh yeah she got to go good luck tho," August said.

" Thought so I'll see you later," Dream said kissing him before leaving out the room.

Once I left our room I walked downstairs and down y'all to Adrian room. When I walked in the room she was in the bed talking on phone. I grabbed the phone out her phone and hung it up.

" Why you did that," Adrian asked.

" Cause you been here week and all you did was eat my food up, trash my house, and break my man favorite picture you got go," Dream said.

" Where I'm go I don't have job or place yet," Adrian said.

" That's we doing today I'm help you get job and place so get dress and meet me in garage," Dream said.

" Fine," Adrian said stomping to bathroom.

I swear I hate People~ Dream thoughts