Chapter 11

-

Jungkooks Father

-

Jungkook sighed and sat down on the train, their tour had begun today and they'd be traveling around the globe performing

Jungkook sighed and sat down on the train, their tour had begun today and they'd be traveling around the globe performing. They had already done their first performance which was a small one in japan that lasted just a couple of hours, but the fans didn't fail to disappoint, they filled the place full in just fifteen minutes.

Jungkook sighed and looked out a window of the train, his eyes looking sad. He closed them letting memories come flashing in

Flashback

Jungkook gasped when he felt Taehyungs lips on his, once they broke the kiss Jungkook took a few steps shocked. He soon felt his lips looking at Taehyung shocked "W-What..." jungkook asked "That's how much I love you Jungkook" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook blushed "R-Really?" He asked and Taehyung nodded "Of course..." he spoke and Jungkook smiled soon going up to Taehyung hugging him wiping his tears "I like you too"

The two talked to each other for hours, they were truly happy...

•••••••

Jungkook opened his eyes a bit. He sighed yet again letting more memories fill in his mind. This time the worst ones filling his brain

•••••••

Flashback

Jungkook giggled and chased his Appa around the tar, watching his mother watch with a strict unhappy smile. Jungkook ran up to her "Eomma! Come play with us!" Jungkook yelled happily, grabbing her hand and pulling it, she harshly pulled away causing jungkook to fall to the ground with a thud "J-Jungkook!" His Appa Yelled running to the younger worried, he soon helped Jungkook up. Jungkook just stood, sadness filling him, his eyes filled with tears. His Appa kneeled in front of him putting his hands on the youngers shoulders "Come on, Where's my happy boy?" He spoke and Jungkook pouted "Eomma..She hates me doesn't she..." jungkook spoke and Mr Jeons eyes widened "No..Kookie, she loves you she's just..." he began and Jungkook looked at him with innocent eyes "Her...Umm...Bloody time?" He spoke and Mr Jeon gasped, instantly turning red from holding back his laughter, he soon failed and began laughing loudly "Aish Appa! Did I say something wrong?" Jungkook asked and Mr Jeon smiled "no your just adorable...." he spoke and soon the two began running around again.

•••••••
Flashback continued

A Few Days Later

Jungkook sighed as he got out of school his smile wide and full of light. He smiled and walked twords his house holding a card for his Eomma and one for his Appa. He ran into the house happily "Eomma! Appa! I have gifts!" He Yelled But, there was nobody, the House was lifeless and had no lights he looked around confused and sighed "Eomma? Appa?" He asked before finding a note

Jungkook

This is your Eomma.

We have decided to leave your worthless self here.

We don't love you nor need you, we quite literally hate you.

You are weak and a huge disappointment to the family.

That's why we left, because of you.

•••••••