Ch.3 Dececpticons?

Jazz's P.O.V

It's after class and Sam just had a mental break down thing so I went and seen what happened. First I went to my dorm and get the robot that was in my makeup holder. I walked to Sam's room and opened the door. And I seen Sam and the girl kissing.

Girl: is that your girlfriend?

Jazz: ex

I walked out and started walking back down the hall then I heard a scream I went back to Sam's dorm and the girl had a robot tounge I though my holder at her but she dunk and me and Leo ran with Sam behind us. We ran into the library and sat down and hid.

Leo: I can't believe I had sex with her in my dream.

Jazz: I see you missed me Sam.

Sam: I am a victim

Jazz: oh your a victim of what, of what a little 80 pound girl.

Sam: well it felt like getting humped on the neck with a mountain ox

Jazz: you didn't have to put your tounge in her mouth!

Sam: I didn't!

Jazz: you did

Sam said something like it felt like a diesel.

Jazz: your such a little girl.

Sam: I'm not going to talk to you for 10 seconds

I kept talking I him then he kept talking back.

Jazz: know what this this is over.

Leo: the aliens want me for my site

Then all the sudden the wall blew open. I got up and jumped over the railing followed by Sam and Leo. Sam fell though. He slid under a desk while I kept on running.

Sam: JAZMINE!!!!

Me and Leo slid under a table and books hit us and table hit me but then Sam grabbed my hand and we crawled around the floor then we leans against the wall. The robot blew a whole in the wall and Leo and Sam both grabbed my hand and pulled me out. We ran to a car Sam got in the drivers side while I hot wired it. The robot go on the car and busted the window with her tounge she kept on trying to get Sam then I rolled down the window and started punching the robot then Sam I guess cut it in piece then we drove off. Then a helicopter hook got he top of the car and my door flew open causing me to fall out but lucky me. I grabbed the door hanging on for my life.

Sam: Jazmine grab my hand.

I reached up grabbed his hand and Leo grabbed my other one while I pushe with my foot. After I was in the car dropped upside down. Then something cut it in half and something grabbed Sam it was a Dicepticon.

Dicepticon: It feels good to grab your flesh.

He started doing something then he turned to me.

Dicepticon: you were is the cube piece

I started backing up when he grabbed me then squeezed me bc I wouldn't tell. I screamed in pain.

Sam: let her go

The Dicepticon threw me but then I was caught by Octomus. Octomus fought and one Dicepticon got away. Octomus transformed into his truck.

Octomus: Jazmine hurry get in.

I got in and we raced away from the Dicepticon.

Jazz: here it comes.

There was a shot then Octomus transformed and I fell onto the ground rolling then I got up.

Octomus:Hide Jazmine

I ran and hid between two tree's and watched Octomus fight the Dicepticon. Then more Dicepticons came and started chasing me. I kept running until they shot and I flew in the air then landed on my back I groaned then got back up. Then I was flown into the air with dirt and I fell over a tree. I ran and hid behind a tree that was knocked over and watched Octomus fight he Dicepticons. The. Octomus got knocked pretty bad in the face.

Jazz: OCTOMUS!!!!!!!!

I watched in horror as Octomus got beat up. I ran and then Octomus got shot toward me and made me fly over another tree then I hid in the tree trunk. The Dicepticons got closer and closer toward us.

Jazz: Octomus GET UP

Octomus: you'll never stop at one. I'll take you all on

Octomus got up and started kicking ass.

Octomus: Jazmine where are you.

I watched as the Dicepticon came behind Octomus and stabbed him in the middle of his robot body. Then the Dicepticon took his blade out and watched Octomus fall down.

Octomus: Jazmine run run

Then Octomus was shut down. I took off running with tears in my eyes. SideSwipe, Iron Head, and Mudflap and more Auto-bots shot at the Dicepticons but the. The Dicepticons flew off. I got into SideSwipe and we were off I looked back at Octomus. He's gone :'(