Ch.6 Egypt?

Jazz's P.O.V

This time we were all in Bumblebee. Me and Leo in the back and Sam Nd the guy in the front. We almost hit the cops.

Leo: I can't go to prison guys

Jazz: you won't go unless you shut up.

Guy: we have to get off this rode right now.

We were running away from the cops. And we kept hittin tables and booths and just everything. We got new disguises and we were hiding behind a building.

Mudflap: this is called blinding in like a ninja.

I laughed And nodded. The guy and Sam started talking and I was just listening. To theirs conversation when Bumblebee told me to follow him so I did and everyone else followed us. The army has SideSwipe bc they needed him. We didn't have a pass port so Sam acted like the guys son and apparently we cam from New York. And the guy let us in so we got in and I laughed when they let us in. We went inside a Egypt building And right behind it was a pyramid. Everyone. Fell Aspeep but me and Sam. We just talked.

Jazz: why are you always mad at me.

Sam: I'm not mad we both went 3 thousand miles from us getting killed.

Me and Sam leaned in and kissed then I pulled apart and looked at the stars. Sam noticed.

Sam: the stars come with me really quick. Me Nd Sam ran to Leo and the guy and they were sleeping with each other. Okay? Oh wit the guys name is Simons. We walked outside and Sam talked about the risen belt. And yea. We were off.