Ch.7 War part 1?

Jazz's P.O.V

We walked toward the palace. Well we ran toward it and inside.

Sam: its in here somewhere.

I was listening to Simons and Leo arguing and gosh it was really annoying. And now Mudflap and Muggly were fighting. Ugh. Bumblebee threw them out and I thanked him. We found he symbols and Bee shot at them and we found the time of he primes. I found the matrix and picked it up then it turned into ashes.

Jazz: no no this what not suppose to happen.

Sam: there's nothing we can do Jazz

Jazz: yes there is there is a reason were here and your symbols helped yogis is the reason.

Then we heard the air force coming. I put the ashes into a bag.

Sam: their after you and some how you know more then I do.

Jazz: and what I know is that this is going to work.

Sam: how do you know it's going to work?

Jazz: bc I believe

I got up and ran outside with Sam.

Simon: Jazmine.

I walked up the hill.

Simon: you think you can bring him back to life with that pixie dust.

Jazz: absolutely.

I wlked past him and down the hill. I got in Bee and we raised toward the flair when missiles hit right in front of us.

Leo: we're going to die

Jazz: shut up.

Simons: l will shut him up.

He grabbed the taser and taser him.

Simons: can't take it no more.

We kept getting close to hit then bee stopped and We made a plan. I was getting to Octomus. Me and Sam ran. We ran a couple miles then we made it to the soldiers. me and Sam dodged the bullets. From the Dicepticons. Me and Sam hid in a lil house thing.

Sam: get down.

Jazz: I have to run as fast as I can to Octomus I just wanted to tell you I love you.

Sam: I love you to

He hugged and kissed me. We was getting ready to walk out but a Dicepticon was right next to us. I made a qhw in the wall and seen a Dicepticons destroying everything. Then something flew into the whole I grabbed it and squished it. Then the roof was pulled off and Sam ran to me grabbed my hand and we ran. Onto a building and we jumped from one building to another when dirt came and hit while we jumped. I rolled off the building then Sam rolled fell on me then we started running again. The we hid between buildings.