Ch 20 | Coffee shop

EDITED

Ch 20 | Coffee shop 

Mirae |

9 years later

"Alright, you have fun" I giggled hanging up.

I just talked with my brother —he's been doing very well, and he's a big nerd at heart considering his tough act with others.

Really though he's super friendly although at times I like to kill him and bury his body 12-feet underground.

Well, see I won the competition 9 years back; G-dragon loved my dress a lot that he even made a promotion about it and set in a runway show. Not only me, I may have not won first place but I was second. 

And that was everything I needed to get that scholarship in France. I was thrilled. 

Hearing the news was everything to me. Mrs. Jeon also applauded me about my achievement as well as the rest of the judges. Then they've sent me to Paris after a few days, I just came back a week ago.

I never had the chance to tell Jungkook. He refused to talk to me.

But the real problem is with my parents. They disagreed the whole time my mother even said if I walk out of the door I'm not her daughter anymore...

Obviously, they won't have any money anymore.

All I wanted to do is pursue my dreams, a dream that halmeoni couldn't accomplish. I promised her that I'll work hard.

Suddenly a chimed sound rang through the small coffee shop, I put away the smartpen that I've used to draw a quick sketch on my tablet. I drank the coffee when I heard my own slurping.

Everything was awfully quiet, but someone's presence made it quiet. Even the babies stopped crying.

A deep blush formed on my cheeks, I looked around if anyone saw me but no one is even paying attention at me. They were all looking down not even a sound of breath was heard.

"S-sir, your coffee," a slim girl said handing it to a very handsome man —she flirted with all the male customers a few minutes ago and now. Now she's all stuttering, is the handsome male before her that handsome?

Okay, I'm not going to lie but his physique is very muscular and tall. You can tell from behind that he's indeed a good looking man.

I couldn't pry my eyes off him, his hand suddenly slammed against the counter making the girl jump in fear.

"S-sir?"

"What the fuck is this!? Are you joking with me; you want me to pay for a small disgusting cup of non-testable coffee" he shouted.

"Sir, this is all we have, we run out of-"

"Run out?" he laughed darkly "run out!? Do you not have a brain, if you run out you tell your customer 'I'm sorry we've run out of black coffee' is it that hard to say. Can you even speak Korean?"

The poor girl started weeping, scared of the man before her. What's with the guy now? No one said anything, they all looked down or either put on headphones (they may have never used before) and pretend they're reading a newspaper.

Finally, I stood up packing my things and slammed $20 dollars on the counter.

"My coffee and this gentlemen's coffee" I smiled at her going out. The people stared and whispered shocked at what I did?

"Keep the change," I said turning back.

I kept walking until I felt a hand grip my arm and turn me around. I slammed against a muscular body —I know that because my hands are against his chest.

"You are in deep trouble" his honeycomb, velvety voice vibrated on my hands making me retract them from his chest.

I looked up at none other than the man from the shop.

"Excuse me can you let go?" I glared at him. He smirked looking down at me.

"Aren't you a tiny little thing?" he said until I've realized how tall he is. He seriously is towering over my 5'7 body with his 6'1.

Is this guy playing with me?

"Look uh- sir? I have somewhere to be so please let go of my hands" he let go of my hands laughing at himself. His eyes though are the same eyes I've seen before.

It's making me feel nauseous. His green eyes are so beautiful, but it can't be him, he looks totally different. Much older and his jaw is defined like a knife I swear it can cut through my heart. And his hair is a lighter shade of brown, I don't think he dyed. It looks very natural maybe because of his dark brown eyebrows.

"Staring is rude" I wasn't staring! I glared at his smirking face.

"Touching inappropriately is rude"

"Well coffee girl, why did you pay for me?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well... Because you were harassing that girl, well I have to be somewhere bye" I said scurrying away.

I didn't look back as I run fast for an appointment I have with the J&C company. My eyes nearly pooped out seeing I have only 10 minutes left.

Oh no because of that guy I'm going to be late!

"I found you"... he whispered.

•••

Jungkook |

I watched the petite girl walking-running. Is she seriously going to survive on those 4 inch high heels? Brave of her considering she never liked them.

Keep running honey. I still love you like the bitch you are.

Bitch. Such a fucking bitch she became but it's okay she has no idea what's to come in the future.

"I won't ever leave you Kookie"...

What promise did she make when she can't even fulfill it. And now-

Now the beast in me is clawing to get out because of her, the moment she set her foot back in this country is when the beast has fully recovered from a long sleep.

And it is all her fault I suffered. I just needed a little peace in this world; everything is crushed because of her!

"You are in a deep trouble" I wasn't playing around.