6.

MIA POV:

I woke up feeling a sore down there. I look around even myself. I remember what happened and groan.

I knew it, fuck and then leave.. What a bastard .

I showered and change into this:

I still want to know how he got the right size

I still want to know how he got the right size. I walked out feeling hungry and went straight to the kitchen. I looked everyone but there was only a little groceries . I sigh and only made what I can only make from it.

20 minutes-

"Yah! Jin-hyung! Why are you cooking so early in the-"

"Morning!" I shouted as I put the last plate down.

Namjoon pauses and look at the table. Soon the rest came running behind him after. Jungkook looks over the shoulders and was shook.

"Whaaa! Noona can cook!! DEAABAAK!! " Jungkook squeezed in between Namjoon and Taehyung. He sat down clapping.

Soon the rest sat down still not understanding. I sat near Hoseok and began to eat.

"Whoa! The is the best bacon and eggs ever!" Taehyung awe and began to stuff himself. Everyone chuckles.

"Whaa, I gotta say Mia, this reminds me of my moms home cook bacon and eggs, which is Amaaaazing~!" Jin said with his girls sassy voice. I laughs.

"Thanks guys, I barley cook, so it's the best thing I can do." I smiled.

Me and the other we're talking and laughing, we got to know each other more and I realized, their not that bad of the bad i was thinking about... Fuck Yoongi..

"Hey, Mia, do you drink?" Namjoons ask and I nod. "I do " as I took a sip of my orange juice.

"Let's go clubbing later tonight!!" They all cheer even the kid is?

"Don't you think Jungkook is -"

"Yah! Noona, im not a kid anymore, I can protect you, see, I'm strong" he shows his muscles and I chuckle.

I felt hoseok tap on me and I looked at him as the rest were talking. "Hm?"

"Do you really want to go?" He asked and I nod. "I don't mind having some fun at the mean time with you guys. You guys seem fun and chill." I smiles and he did too. Cute.

I didn't realize Yoongi wasn't here. I decided to ask. "Where's Yoongi?" They all look towards me.

"You didn't know?" Jin says looking at the rest of the members .

"About..?" I gave them the ' what the hell are you guys talking about' face.

"He's your boyfriend, he didn't tell you at all??" Jimin spoke and I gave him the 'wtf' look.

"What are you guys talking about? Boyfriend?? He never was?"

Now they all have the 'wtf ' face, except Hoseok.

"So basically, he just kidnapped you and let you stay in this house...?" Namjoon spoke , trying to figure what's happening.

"Yep." Me and Hoseok said it in sync

"You knew?" Jungkook asked hoseok

"He was the one Yoongi order to kidnap me" I say

They all look at me eyes widen.

"Yoongi went to ... rob dabank.." Taehyung spoke out of nowhere for a while, with a dead express as he got up. "My girl is waiting for me so, I'll catch you guys later. Call me if you need me." He walks out of the door.

Silents...

"Yep, he's right. Yoongi is on his own about his mafia thing. But he has us to be on his side." Jin spoke and smiles. "He'll be fine."

-

-

-

-

-

-TBC