|preface|

*please read

\\\///

" E for 'Exceeds Expectations.' And I've always thought Fred and I should've got E in everything, because we exceeded expectations just by turning up for the exams." ~George Weasley. Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix.

\\\///

Hello readers! 

Now, before you begin, I just have a few things to say about Before the Plea and would like to clarify some facts about this book.  This is a Spin-Off of my series Riddle's Plea (which you can find on my page) and is centered around the relationship of my original character Vienna Marcus and our very own Fred Weasley. Now, this book can be read as a standalone but to fully grasp Vienna's story and have your heart unbroken (kind of) I suggest reading Riddle's Plea after this book or even before if you wish. You do not have to read Riddle's Plea to enjoy this book! I understand that some people don't like Tom Riddle and I completely understand if you don't wish to read it. To those of you who have read Riddle's Plea, please be courteous and try not to give away any plot points and/or secrets about Vienna! Also, Before the Plea will have insights about Vienna's character and things that you don't find in Riddle's Plea. I'm going to work out how to incorporate them into The Riddle Series though. Please be patient with me. It'll take work but more details and such things will be added to the other stories!

With all of that being said, I'd like to take some time and explain a little about how this book is going to be written. There will be multiple parts to this book, each part is a year of schooling for our main characters and their adventures. Try to think of each chapter as being a snapshot of moments from each year. Some parts will be longer than others! I'm going to be adding some background about Vienna Marcus into this book for those of you who don't wish to read Riddle's Plea. 

Finally, this book will not be updated as consistently as I update The Riddle Series, but I can assure you that you will have at least two if not multiple updates each week! If you enjoy this book, please vote & comment! I enjoy all of your comments whether it be good or bad! Feel free to share this story with your friends as well and give me a follow to stay up-to-date on updates! At the bottom of this page, I will also be including my other social media accounts. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message and I will do my best to answer them! Happy reading my loves! 
Love always,
Sam <3

******************************************
DISCLAIMER: All plot and characters belong to J.K. Rowling except my own. The media posted within this story belongs to its own respective owners. I make no money off of this story.

******************************************

Sam's other social media accounts: 
("Help me amass a small army and make new friends!")

Twitter: HightopsSam
Tumblr: hightopsssam
Instagram: hightopssam