10. Jealous (Yoongi)

Your pov

You were sipping your coffee inside the cafe, waiting for Namjoon to arrive. He can be here any moment, after 5 min he walked into the cafe. You waved at him and he walked over and greeted you.

''I'm going to get a coffee first, do you want anything?'' Namjoon asked.

''I've already got mine, thanks.'' You held up your cup up coffee.

After Namjoon got his coffee he joined you at your table.

''So you wanted to talk to me?'' Namjoon said seriously, ''What is it about?''

''Like I said it's nothing serious.'' You replied, ''It's just in a few days it will be mine and Yoongi's 100th day anniversary and I wanted to do something special.''

''That's really nice of you.''

''Thanks,'' You smiled at him, ''But I'm afraid he will have a busy schedule that day, do you think you can arrange something so I can have him part of that day?''

''Honestly,'' Namjoon said in a serious voice, ''I can't really change our schedule you know. Even though, I am the leader I am not the one who does the planning that's our manager.''

''oh..''

'' Don't worry,'' Namjoon quickly started, '' Actually, on the day of your 100th anniversary, Yoongi has most of the day off. I am just telling you for future reference.''

You smiled brightly ''So Yoongi has most of the day off?''

''Yes.''

''Nice! Then I have another question, what would he love for the 100th-day anniversary? You know 100th days is not that long, and you probably know him much better than me. I just really need some advice.''

'' Hmmm..'' Namjoon rubbed the back of his neck, ''Well, he doesn't like noisy or crowded places, so just keep it simple but sweet. Also, don't show your love with a gift, just show it with action.''

''Action?'' You raised an eyebrow, immediately thinking he meant something dirty, he saw you thinking and added:

''No not like that.'' He waved his arms in front of his face. ''I meant by doing something nice for him, like cook his favorite meal, or watch his favorite movie with him.''

Nodding you were glad to make this decision and quickly wrote down everything Namjoon told you. Now, you had a great idea for your 100th day anniversary. 

Yoongi POV

After practice, I went to my studio to work on my music, but as I was still tired from practice my mind wouldn't focus. So instead I decided to take a short walk and a get coffee. Therefore, instead of the coffee shop across the street, I decided to go to the small cafe a few streets away. When you arrived at the cafe you were about to walk inside when you saw a familiar face in the cafe. Y/n? I thought she said she had to work today, why is she here? You quickly hid and glanced inside to see who she was meeting. Isn't that NAMJOON?! Why is she meeting Namjoon? Is she on a date with him? Was she just using me to get closer to the other members? Why is she doing this to me? 

Your POV

The day after your talk with Namjoon you were busy preparing for your anniversary with Yoongi, you were looking up the recipe for his favorite food. You decided that it was going to be a simple nice date, first, you would cook his favorite food and then watch his favorite movie comfortably at home with a soft cozy blanket to wrap yourself and him in. You were already smiling at the idea. Then the doorbell rang, you got up from the computer and opened the door. 

''Yoongi?'' You asked, ''I thought you had a schedule today?''

''We finished early today.'' He said in a monotone voice and walked in your house to the living room. You silently followed him and looked at him surprised, his attitude seemed so cold, usually, he will give you a hug or at least a smile when coming over.