DELSIN'S STATS

This'll be Delsin's powers so just to give you guys a heads up a heads up before the story starts. It'll first start out with Delsin's canon powers in the game (if you guys don't know about those powers, I'll explain below)

So Delsin will start out with no powers/Quirkless, we know but he will awaken his powers by John White A.K.A. The Beast, as his quirk will be dormant. His quirk that he has in his genes is the power to absorb and control and weaponize matter. He will only have four powers (like in the game). He won't receive these powers all at once, he will learn to master each element them, one by one and won't switch to a new power untill he masters the current one. Here are his powers:

             SMOKE

Definition: refers to the ability of absorbing, controlling and redirecting smoke, fire, and embers.

Drain Smoke: activation and replenishment move of Smoke. Allows Delsin to absorb smoke from damaged cars, chimneys etc.

Smoke Dash: Allows Delsin to turn into a cloud of smoke and quickly relocate. Can be used to pass half-solid obstacles. He can even dash into any vents that are near him.

Smoke Shot: Allows him to ball up his smoke and shoot it in a rapid fire that causes minimum damage. If he shoots certain parts of the body like the head, he can either capture them in a smoke trap or kill them by turning them into ash. He can put more smoke in them and cause more damage to his opponents. He can also charge it and disburse the smoke all at once instead of a focused shot that can do heavy damage. Delsin can also make a smoke cloud big enough to trap his opponents and affect their sight.

Orbital Drop: It allows him to soar to an orbit-like height, and then crash into the ground which causes a massive explosion.

              NEON

Definition: refers to the ability of absorbing, redirecting and controlling Neon light.

Neon Drain: Allows Delsin to drain neon energy from a neon source for energy.

Neon Beam: Allows Delsin fire a powerful concentrated beam of neon. He can charge the neon to do an extremely powerful attack that fires a supercharged neon beam, dealing heavy damage in a narrow area.

Light Speed: Neon variation of the dash move. Allows Delsin to be transformed into a being of neon light, increasing their speed and allowing them to run over obstacles and up walls.

Laser Focus: An ability that allows the user to perceive enemies' weak spots and slows down time briefly when aiming. 

Laser Vision: This allows Delsin to shoot lasers out of his eyes. (This ability isn't in the game but I added it to make him cooler thb and Fetch has laser beams so why not Delsin?)

Statis Bubble: A neon grenade that levitates affected enemies and freezes them in time, allowing Delsin more time to target the enemies' weak spots.

Radiant Sweep: When using this attack, Delsin explodes into a neon vortex until a large supply of the gas swirls to reform Delsin and makes him as light as the substance. When enemies are raised into Stasis Bubbles, Delsin releases the neon into twin gattling gun-like shots.

              VIDEO

Definition: refers to ability of absorbing and controlling digital projections

Drain Video: Allows Delsin to drain video from television sets, satellite dishes and other sources of video.

Video Torrent: Allows Delsin to fire off a continuous stream of pixelated projectiles. Delsin can add more video power to this attack to create a powerful attack that hits a enemy with exploding digital blades.