five - outings

-evan pov-
fast forward to the next day.

  "waaa!"

  hurray. y/n starts to cry in the other room. i get up from my bed and walk to tyler's room, he's fast asleep, not hearing the crying baby next to him. i pick her up from her blanket nest and hold her close, she gets quiet.

  "hey y/n~! it's 4am, so you need to go back to bed, okay~?" i coo to her.

  "ooooo~" she coos back, sleepily.

  her eyes get heavy, and start to close. i go to set her back down, but she cries again. i walk her to my room, and build her a nest of blankets. i plop down on my bed, and fall asleep.

time skip to mid day

i open my eyes and look over at my alarm clock. it reads, 12pm. i roll over quickly, and see y/n gone from her nest. i jump up in a panic, and run to the living room, in nothing but my boxers. my heart beats scarily fast.

"evan! the baby!" craig laughs, covering y/n's eyes.

"fuc-wake me up next time!" i let out a sign of relief.

"nice save." tyler says, shoving a sandwich in his mouth.

"we are taking y/n to the store today." tyler smiles, but quickly covers it up.

"just go now, i need to film a video anyway." i wave him off.

"really?" he cheers, trying to hide his excitement.

"go."

-tyler pov-

  chill tyler, it's no big deal. you're just taking her out.

  "you got it chief." i salute, and take y/n from craig's arms.

  i walk to my car, and realize i have a problem, there's no car seat. i slam a fist on my car, making y/n flinch. i hop in the front seat, setting y/n on my lap.

  hopefully the cops just ignore this.

  i start up my car and drive to the nearest Target. i refuse to shop at Walmart, ever since the whole jake paul thing. i can't stand that kid, he makes me want to shoot my self in the face with a 12 cage shot gun.

  i pull into the parking lot, and step out of my car. i cradle y/n in my arms as i walk into the store. a group of girls start to aw, but i just ignore it. they seem flustered and their eyes are big. one of the girls come up to me.

  "awww! whats your daughter's name?" she asks, smiling at y/n.

  "oh she's not my daughter." i say, she smiles anyway.

  "oh, watching her for someone?" she twirls her hair.

  "yeah, you could say that." i turn, and walk into the store.

  i grab a shopping cart, and put y/n into the baby seat. she giggles and smiles, the kid always seems happy! i take her around the store, getting groceries. the song, 'happier' by marshmallow comes on, and y/n starts to dance.

  i pick her up, and spin her around. we dance, smiling and laughing the whole time. i tickle her lightly on the stomach, and she laughs. i hug her tightly, pulling her close to my chest. i catch myself smiling, but i don't try to stop it. another women comes up to me, holing her own baby.

  "aw! what's your daughters name?" she smiles at me as she asks.

  "oh she's...." i pause.

  "y/n. her names y/n."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
did you enjoy?