+ bonus chapter #3 (M)

hope this is good,, if not then sue me

also,, this is so long sksksksk

taehyung huffed as he watched his boyfriend laughing and talking to another girl. he could hear jungkook's loud laughter from where he was standing.

his class had just ended and he went to meet up with jungkook who messaged him saying that his class was over as well.

taehyung pouted sadly, tightening his hold on his textbook.

he slowly approached the two, feeling very annoyed when jungkook failed to notice him. he huffed softly before placing his small hand in jungkook's, startling the boy.

"hi baby. all done for the day?" jungkook stopped talking to the girl, leaning down to place a small kiss on taehyung's lips.

the small boy nodded his head, wanting to get as far away from that girl as possible.

"this is my partner for the psychology project i was talking to you about." jungkook proceeded to introduce the girl to his boyfriend.

taehyung looked up at her and saw her smiling down at him.

he didn't smile back instead stared at her briefly before looking away. her smile was genuine, but taehyung refused to believe it.

he didn't say anything, only slightly pulled jungkook to walk ahead, making the boy realize what he wanted.

"hey, ill talk to you later. i have to go." he told the girl, smiling at her once more before letting taehyung lead him away.

taehyung's mind had one thought and one thought only.

get jungkook away from that girl

"baby what was that?" jungkook asked, slightly upset with his behavior.

"nothing." taehyung replied pulling his boyfriend along.

-

a few days later jungkook told taehyung that he was going to go to the library to meet up with his partner for the project.

taehyung's smile was quickly wiped away, but he knew he couldn't stop jungkook from going. so he nodded his head in understanding, but he felt like screaming at him not to go.

three hours had gone by and taehyung's mind began to wander over to what jungkook and that girl were actually doing.

he felt himself about to cry but decided to just call jungkook to ask him if he was done. the phone kept ringing, making taehyung anxious to hear jungkook's voice on the other end.

"hello? taehyung is something wrong?" he heard jungkook's worried voice on the other end.

"w-what time are you coming home? i-i miss you." taehyung mumbled quietly.

"uuh oh fuck- it's been three hours already ?! i'll be home in 20 minutes tops baby. i'm sorry." jungkook cursed.

"o-okay ill be waiting." taehyung hummed, beginning to feel happy.

it was unfortunately short-lived when he heard the girl's voice in the background just before jungkook hung up.

he felt a pang in his heart, his throat became dry, thinking of all the negative possibilities, wondering what was really going on.