three

Bold means Japanese

Chaeyeon uncomfortably shifted at the couch as she watched Nako and Miss Miyawaki happily talk to each other.

"Okay, Nako baby. Mommy and Chaeyeon-unnie will talk about some things. Can you play with Jinsoul-unnie outside until we finish talking?" Miss Miyawaki said softly to her child, playing with Nako's pigtails.

The little girl grinned and nodded enthusiastically before turning to Chaeyeon– and the ash blonde haired girl instantly smiled when she saw Nako tilting her head to see her.

"Chaeyeon-unnie! I'll be right back. And i hope when i come back you'll be my next babysitter!" Nako yelled and jumped out of her mother's arms. She waved at her and Chaeyeon waved back before Naruto running to God knows where. Chaeyeon shook her head with a smile when Nako did that kind of run, she must be watching that anime.

She was busy staring at where the little girl went when she heard Miss Miyawaki clear her throat– so she instantly turned to her– their eyes meeting.

Chaeyeon watched the woman shift from bright to cold and strict again. It made her shiver when she saw how her sparkling eyes turned into emotionless one.

"I see that my Nako already loves you. It's rare for her to act like that when she first met her new babysitter. Even Chaewon had a hard time making her comfortable with her." Miss Miyawaki said with a serious tone. Chaeyeon just awkwardly nodded and smiled. Then she froze when she realized something.

Chaewon— what?

"I'm sorry to sound rude but uhm, are you perhaps pertaining to Kim Chaewon?" The taller girl asked, a little bit nervous. She didn't know where the courage came from but she was really shocked about what she heard.

Miss Miyawaki's brows creased. "Yeah? She's also the one who recommended you to me. She worked here as Nako's babysitter but only for the meantime because she really needed to focus on studying. She's also one of Nako's favorite babysitters, that's why we're a little bit close. She didn't say that to you?" She asked, there's a hint of confusion on her tone.

Chaeyeon certainly didn't know about that one. She's not even surprised that her friend did not inform her that she worked as a babysitter. Chaewon isn't the sharing and talkative type, she just really stays silent until you talk with her. She doesn't like sharing what's happening into her life until you ask her about that.

The ash blonde haired slowly shook her head and she saw how the woman in front of her snorted. "Of course, that girl. She won't really talk if you wont start the conversation. That's why Nako really likes her, she doesn't scold or yell at my child. She will just simply stop Nako by gesturing something at her." Miss Miyawaki explained further and Chaeyeon agreed with that.

Chaewon is always calm and collected. She's the only sane person in her group of friends– and dont start about Yena.

Chaeyeon straightened her posture when she saw the woman raised a brow on her, it really scares her but Miss Miyawaki really looks so hot doing that—

"Chaewon also told me your horrible state right now. She told me you refused going to Japan with your parents so they stopped supporting your needs?" She hissed, obviously annoyed how her parents treated her.

The taller girl nodded and kept mum. She saw how the woman huffed in annoyance.

"Are you half Japanese or....?" The woman continued, eyeing her.

Chaeyeon cleared her throat before answering. "Uhm, no. I'm pure Korean. I grew up in Japan because my grandparents stay there. We go there yearly but last year they decided to migrate there and yes, I refused to go with them." She muttered, drops of sweat started forming even if the aircon was full blasted. She really gets nervous when Miss Miyawaki stares at her. Her sharp looks simply can make her shake in fear.