Chapter 8

I don't own PJO or any characters you are familiar with from the series'. 

Feel free to try to guess who the members of the Elite team are, but i won't confirm or deny

Chapter 8

Percy's pov

Everyone in the Elite team is looking at me a little panicked. Mainly because they don't want anyone to know who they are. I am looking at Zeus very annoyed. I walk up to the king of the gods with a threatening aura, and everyone else steps away from me besides Zeus. i kno Chaos is watching what is happening with a careful eye. 

"What did you ask Zeus?" I ask in a dangerously calm manner making everyone pale, even Chaos and the Elite members as they know how I act better then everyone else.

"I asked who they are under their cloaks. I want to know. I do not trust them! If you don't tell me, you aren't allowed to stay here." Zeus says trying to command me to tell him who my friends are by threatening me.

I give him one of my medium glares, which he takes a step back from. I take a step forward, and poke a finger in his chest, hard. I then slap him across the face, what surprises many. I don't think any from here were expecting me to approach Zeus in such a way as this. 

"You DO NOT control me Zeus. You DO NOT control the Elite Team. We listen to Chaos, not you; So, DO NOT THINK OTHERWISE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT CONTROL ME OR MY NEW FRIENDS. We do not listen to you anymore. If you want us to stay and help you in this war, do not try to control any of us and you need to listen to what we have to say. You have changed since I last saw you, and it isn't a good change. We are now going to change things for the better, and you will not stop us." I growl then go over to the Elite Team, my hard defiant stare making others stay in place, frozen.

I see that everyone besides the Elite Team and Chaos is looking at me in shock.

"Now that you bring that up Percy, we listen to you more than Chaos." Alpha says and everyone else in the army agrees.

"No, you don't. You all listen to both of us equally."

"Perce, if you go into Tartarus we would follow you without hesitation, but we would be a little skeptical if we do that for Chaos." Gamma tells me.

"You are just saying that, but you all follow us both equally." I say and this argument continues on for another ten or so minutes.

Like, them trying to tell em they listen to me more then Chaos with me rebutting their words. 

"You know what? We will continue this later. I think you need to say more things to them." Alpha says gesturing to the group behind me that is looking very unsure of themselves.

"Alright, but do any of you want to reveal yourself to everyone here?" I question, speaking quieter.

"Umm, can I reveal myself?" Epsilon asks, a bit hesitant.

"Yes, you can Epsilon. Now does anyone want to reveal themself to anyone specific?"

Beta, Gamma, Kappa, Lambda and Mu want to reveal themselves to Artemis and her hunters. Gamma wants to also reveal herself to Hades, Nico and Hazel. Xi wants to reveal himself to Poseidon. I tell them that it is okay to reveal themselves, but to let me be there, just in case someone we don't want is there, so that I can deal with them. I step up and face everyone else with my Elite team behind me and I clap my hands to get their attention and to stop all the talking and walking around.

"One of my Elite team members would like to reveal himself. He cannot tell you who else is in the army, but you can try to guess who else is in it." I say and everyone gets curious.