Chapter 10

I don't own Percy Jackson, Rick Riordan does.

Chapter 10

Percy's pov

I wake up at six am to get ready. I'm ready by six fifteen, so I decide to see what's changed around here. What has changed around Camp Half-Blood. I wander around for a while, just carefully observing everything. Not wanting to miss a single detail – mostly to check for weak spots in the camp.

When it is seven fifty, I make my way towards the dining pavilion. When I get there, no one else is around yet, which I know is a bit unusual going off of my time. I hope that none here have been slacking off of training over the years. That would be... bad. Knowing no one is around, I wave my hand.

A table for Chaos, the Elite team and myself is off to the side and in a corner. The table is just like the outside of the cabin. The table top has the galaxy on that is slowly moving around in a slight circular pattern. The table legs are just an obsidian black. The table also has comfy black obsidian chairs, one for each person. I know that when a person sits on these, it would feel like they are sitting on a cushion.

When it is eight am, everyone from the camp is here. I even see that the Olympians have shown up and sit at the tables dedicated to them. I raise my eye at that in surprise but also smile slightly because they are starting to interact with their kids more often. Or at least, that is what it looks like. I notice Chaos and the Elite team, excluding myself because I'm already here, come and sit at the table next to me. We are all sitting in designed spots, positions that help show our ranks.

I just look at them, waiting for them to say what they want.

"Pizza." They all say in unsion.

I just shake my head in amusement. This is because when they see me and know that I will summon food, they always want pizza. I just don't let them have pizza more than three days in a row. This is so that they are healthier as having pizza for every meal of the day is in no way healthy to anyone.

With a click of my fingers, they each have a full pizza in front of them, besides Chaos. He has two whole pizzas. I don't even ask why he wants two pizzas anymore. He just gives me a different answer each time, but he mainly says, 'A Creator needs to eat lots of pizza to keep creating things'. This is obviously not true – Pizza was created on Earth and has not been in the universe since before that time it was invented here.

I still don't know how Chaos' mind thinks, or what he thinks a lot of the time even though I have been trying to figure it out for many years.

I summon myself a blue cheese burger along with a blue coke. This is all courtesy of my mastered blessing from Hestia. A blessing which allows me to not only makes food appear but also drinks.

We start eating, trying to ignore the looks that others here are giving us. After a few minutes of them staring at us, I'm starting to get annoyed. Like very annoyed – I have forgotten how nosy demigods and others can get when wanting to know things.

I put both my burger and drink down before turning around.

"Alright, what is it?" I question, making sure to keep the annoyance out of my voice.

"Aren't you going to sacrifice to the gods, or at least Chaos?" Annabeth asks, confusion in her tone.

"We don't need to sacrifice to the gods." I say, the others of the Elite Team nodding to my words.

"Why?" Annabeth asks, staring at us with a curious gleam in her eyes.

"Each member of my Elite Team has more power than The Big Three. Even with the three of them combined. I have more power then all of the Gods/Goddesses combined. And Chaos, well he is the Creator of everything, so he doesn't need to sacrifice to anyone." I say simply and am about to go back to eating when she says another thing.