Chapter 12

I don't own Percy Jackson

Chapter 12

Percy's Pov

"It's good to meet you too Grandmother."

"Please, just call me by the name everyone else calls me, which is Rhea." Is the reply she gives me, a small smile coming to her features.

"Alright, just call me Percy then."

"Of course. So, what do you need Percy? I can tell that you are alive and haven't Faded, which is... unusual."

"Myself and some others need some help. Most of the other Titans are going to be in a war against us, and we want them to be our allies." I reveal, getting stright to the point. 

I can tell that what I have said has alarmed her, but her features turn sad, the smile slipping off her face.

"I would go there and help, but I can't. Once you have faded, you stay in the Realm of the Faded. Most of the other Titans are also corrupted. I don't know how to get them back to how they were before they were corrupted." Rhea says sadly.

"Don't worry about them being corrupted. I have made a potion that will make them how they were before. I can also bring you out of here, so that you can help us." I explain.

"You have made a cure for the corruption? That's great, however dangerous. One question. Who is the main individual you are facing in this war?" Rhea asks.

"We are up against Tartarus. You can probably tell why we need your help, along with the others. Tartarus has grown in power since the Titans defeated the Primordials. He also has the help of Gaia and her children, who we have defeated recently." I briefly explain.

"You really need my help. Of course, I will help you. You just need to find a way to get me out of here." Rhea says.

"Don't worry. I already have a way to get you out of here. I just need to do it where my body is. Uh, that sounded strange. I need to do it with my body and soul at the same place. It will take at most an hour to do."

Rhea nods to what I have said.

The next second, my soul is back where my body is. Knowing this, I start saying an incantation. This incantation is hard to understand and  fast, even too fast for Chaos to understand. Though, if he were to know what I am saying, he would understand what I'm doing.

After doing this for twenty minutes or so, I can tell that I'm getting closer. Knowing this, I snap my eyes open. I'm aware that my eyes are swirling with power and I also know that my aura has increased by at least five percent.

After another fifteen minutes, I know that I can summon her here. I quickly search for her power and I focus on bringing her here. After five minutes, someone starts to slowly appear. After a few more minutes, she is fully here and out of the Realm of the Faded. I conceal my aura again, knowing there are a few startled at feeling my aura. Rhea looks around for a few minutes then sees me sitting on the ground, starting to slowly regain energy while catching my breath. She comes over and sits beside me.

"Thank you, Percy." Rhea says, her tone full of gratitude.

"No problem Rhea." I reply back, it slightly faint.

"Where are we?" Rhea finally asks.

"We are in a place called Camp Half-Blood. This is where the children of a god and mortal learn how to fight. This is the Chaos Cabin, recently created. Chaos and everyone else is over there looking at you in shock."