Chapter 13

I don't own Percy Jackson or the Heroes of Olympus.

Chapter 13

Percy's Pov

I'm about to say something when I get a vision, which isn't actually the most common thing to happen, though it does happen at least once a year.

I see Tartarus with the other Primordials that were on Ouranus's side when Chaos and Order were after the sword. They are all gathered in a group. They are speaking, so I focus into what they are saying. I do this while making sure tey won't notice my presence among them. 

"So, will you join me. Will you help me destroy the Olympians and their children once and for all?" Tartarus asks, a sinister hint in his tone.

They all say yes, but a few of them look uncertain.

"Tartarus, what if Chaos is helping them?" Gaia frowns.

"Then we will capture him." Tartarus replies as if it is the most simple thing to do, making me withhold a laugh at how oblivious they are to his full strength.

"Alright. What about the assassin? The one called The Invisible Assassin? I wonder who that is." Erebus ponders.

"We will also try to capture this assassin." Tartarus says.

"That is a great idea." Nyx says, a gleeful look in her black eyes. "What should we do to make the Olympians weaker?"

"I have that covered already Nyx. I'm going to release Typhon, in about a month." Tartarus responds.

The vision then ends before I can hear anything else. I see everyone looking at me. The gods, Rhea and demigods are looking at me in shock, probably because my eyes changed colour. When I have a vision, my eyes change to pure white. Chaos and the Elite members are looking at me, wondering what I saw.

"What was that?" Athena asks, a bit of nervousness in her tone though she does an excellent job of hiding it.

"What did you see in your vision this time?" Chaos asks seeming resigned.

"Something bad." I start.

"Why can't it be anything good?" Alpha groans.

"You didn't let me finish Alpha. So, it's something bad, but I know what Tartarus is planning." I roll my eyes at his understanding look.

"Hold up. What's going on?" Leo asks super confused.

I look at Chaos and he nods to me, silently telling me that I should tell them something. I sigh quietly and look at everyone.

"When I was still at camp before... before I ran away, The Fates paid me a visit in a dream." I say.

"We know that. We just don't know what was said." Athena says.

"What? How do you know about that?" I frown confused, they shouldn't know about that.

"Three months after you left, the Fates paid us a visit. They told us that you never betrayed anyone. They then showed us what was happening. They also showed us one week before Aiden showed up, when you were playing Truth or Dare with us." Piper tells me.

"So, they saw the entire game?" I ask, my eye twitching a little, but it's not noticeable.

"Yes." Athena says. "We also saw a little bit of the dream that you had that night."

I groan and barely stop myself from bashing my head against the table. 

Why did they have to see all that? I know that I can't blame the Fates, because they can only guide me on the safest and easies path. Ohh, wait. I can blame them. It's their fault that they know about that.