Chapter 14

I don't own Percy Jackson or the Heroes of Olympus, Rick Riordan does.

Chapter 14

Percy's pov

I focus on who it is, who is trying to enter my mind. I am quick to find out. WHo it is makes me sigh, not impressed in the slightest. I glance to all in the room who have paused and are staring at me, the Elite and Chaos knowing that there must be something i picked up on. They are all wondering why I stopped walking. 

"I'll be back. I need to do something." What I have said has confused them but I leave them no time to question me.

I vapour travel to the Amazon rain forest, seconds before they can ask what I'm about to do. I let my mind open up a slither, but not letting the primordial access my thoughts and memories. Yes, I have learned to do that. It's something that Order's blessing helped with.

"What do you want Tartarus. I'm very busy trying to stop you from taking over." I deadpan.

I hear him scream in him mind, making me chuckle.

"What? Did I scare you?" I tease.

It's fun to scare some people, especially those who are trying to do unmoral things.

"Who are you?" Tartarus asks.

"I'm the invisible Assassin. Duh." I reply, rolling my eyes. "I thought that would have been obvious with you trying to enter my mind."

"No. Who are you really?" Tartarus asks.

"That's classified information. No one knows who I really am. It's quite funny when people try to figure out who I am. Not even Chaos knows." I lie.

"You're lying." Tartarus says, though his tone is unsure.

"I don't lie Mr T. I find that lying is very annoying and it gets people nowhere in life." Is my response, not a single pause before what I say.

"Mr T?" Tartarus asks affronted.

"Yes. Tartarus is quite a long name. Mr T is a lot shorter and easier to say, especially for young people." I say.

I then throw him out of my mind, probably giving him a headache, that is if immortals can get them. I vapour travel back to the meeting room in the Chaos cabin. I sit on my seat, with everyone looking at me. Alpha, also known as Luke, sees my smirk. I see that his hood is off.

"Okay, who doesn't like you now?" Luke asks.

"So, everyone here knows who you are Alpha?" I ask ignoring his question momentarily.

"Yes. So, who doesn't like you now. Why did you suddenly go somewhere?" Luke asks, leaning closer towards me, pratically saying that he will not let me leave the oom until I tell them what happened - not that he could actually stop me.

"I went to the Amazon forest. A Primordial, more specifically Tartarus, was trying to enter my mind, but he kept hitting my mind barrier." I say knowing I have everyone's attention, espeically at the mention of the Primoridal. "I opened up a slither of my mind. He couldn't hear or see any of my thoughts."

"I don't even know how you do that. I didn't teach you that. You just found out how to do it on one of your missions when I was training you. It's even hard for me do." Chaos frowns.

There are a few seconds of silence before the others realise i won't say anything about this.

"What happened?" Gamma asks.