17. įµ—Ź³įµ˜į¶œįµ‰

The two men seated themselves in the brunette's living room. The atmosphere was tense, and one could almost see sparks flying around.

"So, you're saying I kidnapped [Y/n]?"

"Yes, and I'm sure of it."

"Hmm," smirking a bit, Alex continued, "considering I did take her, what could you even eve-"

CLICK

Tadashi pulled out his revolver and pointed it at Alex, a hard glare set in his ocean blue eyes, "just fucking give her to me and I will leave without killing you."

With amusement dancing in his eyes, Alex let out a psychotic smile, "oh my, what a terrible device you have there honey~"

Quickly finishing his sentence, Alex pulled out his revolver from under the couch and readied it.

"Put your gun away, and I put mine."

Reluctantly, Tadashi lowered his hand, and Alex copied him.

"As much as I hate this idea, we have to search together for [Y/n]." Tadashi grumbled out.

If Alex was wearing spectacles, his glasses would've cracked.

"To-together?" Alex managed to choke out, to which Tadashi simply nodded. Then making a disgusted face (´艸`*), "ew, hell no. But I've to be strong, for my darling Cupcake (༎ຶ⌑༎ຶ)."

Rolling his eyes, Tadashi got up and turned to take his leave, "[Y/n] was never yours and nor will she ever be. She is mine, mine and only mine. I will kill you after I recover her." Finishing with a glare, Tadashi left the house.

Alex slowly menacingly chuckled with an unknown gleam in his eyes. Crossing his arms and legs, "we'll see. Tadashi, you'll never get what's meant to be mine in the first place~"

🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌

A/n: okay, now to answer the questions! Tadashi, Alex both of you are questioned this time!

Alex: my time has finally come to shine ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽.

Tadashi: I can't believe one of my wife chose him over me (╥_╥).

GhostTown69: Alex, what made you fall for [Y/n]?

Tadashi: *sharpening sword*

Alex: w-well (*´ω`*), my dad and mum were pretty abusive and always wanted a daughter. When I was born, they hated me and forced me to keep my hair long resulting in me getting bullied in kindergarten. I always liked the shades, and the other people found that creepy.

Then one day, [Y/n] came into my life. She was there for me, when no one else was. She was brave, bright and strong! As we grew, I began to fall for her. I fell for her harder every second I saw her.

Aaaaaaaaand, we used to bath together (●´艸`)ヾ

Tadashi: yoU WHA-

bbysannahh18: Tadashi, what will you feel if [Y/n] decides to leave you for another guy?

Alex: I bet that's m-

Tadashi: I would be furious, of course! But if [Y/n]'s happiness lies with that thing, I will be bound to let her go.

And after she stays with him for few days, I will kill that thing gruesomely. [Y/n] would need some emotional support, and therefore I'll be there for her aND THEN SHE WILL REALIZE SHE HAS NO ONE BUT ME! ψ(`∇´)ψ

A/n: uhh ( ⊙ _☉)

Alex: *disappointed sigh* (ノд`@). See [Y/n] honey, that's why you'll be better off with me, not with that psychopath (☉౪ ⊙).

Tadashi: (╬⓪益⓪) fuck off *punch*

Alex: (༎ຶꈊ༎ຶ╬) yoU FUCK OFF *starts a cat fight*