Chapter 40

Shawn's friend Justin decided we should all go clubbing on their last night here in New York together. Madison and I thought it was a great idea until we realized Shawn was only 20.

We ended up finding a club that would allow Shawn in, as long as he doesn't drink. They knew he was a celeb and Andrew talked them into some shit saying there club would get more recognition and blah, blah..

We got there and made sure no fans really followed as we had to take the back exit at the hotel. When we got inside, music blared throughout the place as people danced around. It was hot in here but that's probably from all the body heat.

I ordered a couple shots for everyone as we all downed them together. Shawn couldn't keep his hands off of me and I didn't know whether it was the alcohol entering his system or the fact that he hasn't seen me for a while.

We danced, and drank all night as everyone had been drunk at this point. Madison was making a move on Shawn's friend Justin, Shawn's hands were roaming everywhere on my body.

"Save that for the hotel." I whispered in his ear as I sat on his lap.

"You're just so hot and I missed you so much." He smirked.

"Tame yourself." I winked.

"Come dance!" I heard Madison yell at me as she was grabbing my hands pulling me away from Shawn.

We both started dancing with each other, and lemme tell you, it wasn't no school girl dancing, we looked like hookers.

"Justin's been trying to get it all night." She told me.

"And I see you've been trying to get it back." I winked.

"I don't wanna give myself up that easy." She said.

"Then just dance with me all night." I shrugged. Which is what we did.

I watched as Shawn couldn't keep his eyes off of me as I swayed my hips side to side.

It was probably 2 in the morning at this point as my eyes were taking over. I took a couple more shots trying to keep myself from falling asleep as I felt two hands place themselves on my hips.

"Calm down with the drinks." Shawn whispered in my ear.

"Sorry." I giggled.

I rocked my hips against his area as he had a tighter grip on my hips. He pulled me closer as he had been showing me what I was doing to him.

"Come sit." He said guiding me to a booth in the back where the lights were dimmed low so barely anyone can see us.

He sat down as I climbed in joining him. He chugged down what was left in his cup before looking back over at me.

"When did you wanna go?" He asked.

"What about now?" I asked placing my hand on his area as he jumped a little. He looked around to make sure no one could see as I rubbed him back and forth.

"Let me call an Uber." He grabbed his phone from his pocket ordering up an Uber as he calmed himself down before getting out of the booth and walking over to Andrew.

He whispered something in his ear as they both nodded before making his way back over to me. I grabbed his hand as he helped me up and out of the booth. We walked through the crowd of people to the door as he stopped us.

"We gotta wait till it gets here. I can't be seen outside right now." We waited until the Uber got here which didn't take him long.

Getting into the Uber, I just wanted to strip him from his clothes as we speak. The alcohol must have been getting to me because I honestly didn't care what the driver thought at this point. I scooted closer to him slowly sliding my hand over his crotch area as he just gave me the look to fuck off.

I bit my lip and giggled at how hot he looked. He took my hand into his holding it tight so I wouldn't do anything to him right now. Taking my phone out, I decided to text him.

"Can't wait to get back to the hotel ;)"

"The things I'm going to do to you......" I smirked as I watched him read the texts I sent. He instantly sent one back.

"Don't start..."

"Why??? You wanted me badly in the club"

"Yeah but I need to keep my friend tamed so we can get out of the uber when we get to the hotel"

I giggled at his text as I just rested my head on his shoulder. It felt like the ride there was slower than when we were on our way to the club.

After what felt like the longest 5 minutes, I hopped out of the car basically sprinting towards the front doors and elevator. I pushed the button as Shawn followed up behind me pressing his body against my back.

"You're a fucking tease." He groaned in my ear. The elevator dinged as I smirked at his statement. We walked inside being the only ones considering it was 2 in the morning.

The second the elevator door closed, he pushed me against the elevator wall crashing his lips onto mine as his hands roamed my body. He pinned me against the wall lifting my hands above my head as I nibbled on his lip.

"Fuck Amanda." He moaned as he pushed himself against me letting me feel what I was doing to him. I looked up into his eyes as he let my arms fall back down by my side. The elevator dinged indicating we were on our floor.

We walked to the room as I unlocked the door with the hotel key. Throwing my stuff to the side, I zipped my dress pulling it down my body along with my underwear leaving me in nothing.

I watched his eyes scan over me as I walked backwards towards the bed. He lifted his shirt over his head throwing it to the side as he brought his lips onto mine. I fiddled with his belt a bit as I finally got it undone. Pulling his pants down, I didn't waist no time to disconnect our lips as I took him in my mouth.

"FUCK" He moaned out loud. I bobbed my head back and forth on his shaft as my hand jerked what couldn't fit. He didn't want that anymore, he just wanted me. I soon felt myself being thrown in the air and onto the bed as he didn't waste no time to shove himself inside of me.

Our moans filled the room as our bodies began to stick from how hot it was getting in this room. Breathy moans was all that was heard.

Shawn pulled out as he squirted onto my stomach. I could see the lust in his eyes as he let the juices fly onto me until it hit me....we didn't use a condom.

-

Ok so a couple things to cover, 1. I'm leaving for Toronto tomorrow morning and I'm going to be there for 3 weeks. Don't worry, I'll still upload, I'm bringing my laptop with me. 2. I'm starting a new story and it's a Shawnlena one. Selena Gomez and Shawn Mendes because I love them both and like shawnlenaedits and shawnlenaislife on IG are fvcking amazing! Also editsofselenagz (im sorry I think that's her user) is also amazing. If you don't follow them, you should bc they make Shawnlena edits and I'm obsessed! Anyways, yeah :)