Ticci Toby X Reader (Part Two)

So, I remember someone suggesting that I do a part two to the "Ticci Toby X Reader", so I decided to do it.

Oh, and the drawing above is another one I did. I actually had time to do it, so here it is. I hope you like it :)

That's all I have to say, so I'll leave now and let you enjoy this chapter. :)

__________________________________________________________
*******************************************

     You and Toby have been dating for a couple of months now. You two were the cutest couple there was, so many people were jealous. You even got to meet some of his family. Your favorite was Slenderman, because he was so nice to you and made you feel welcomed.

     Now, you were in his room. He laid down on his bed as you snuggled up next to him. He blushed as he then wrapped his arms around you. It was night, causing everything to be dark except for a couple of lamps he had. You smiled at him as he transferred his body heat to you.

     "You're s-so c-c-cold," he stuttered as he wrapped his arms around you even tighter, "I c-can help w-with that." Your smile widened.

     "You are just so sweet to me. I love you, even if you do love waffles more than me," you state in a teasing manner. You then felt him squeeze you even more.

     "D-Don't say that. I-I could n-n-never love w-waffles more th-than y-you," he replies. You giggle as you then kiss him on the cheek. His face turns more red.

     "Hey, do you remember when I said I wanted a pet?" You ask, looking into his brown eyes. He nodded.

     "Y-Yeah?" He questions. Your smile widened, as you then bit your lip.

     "Do you think you could get a (favorite zoo animal [f/z/a])?" You ask, smiling. He quickly sits up, his eyes wide.

      "W-What? You w-w-want a (f/z/a)?" He asks, his voice raising. You nod calmly, looking at him as if he had lost his mind.

     "Can you get me one, pwease?" You ask in a baby voice, sticking your bottom lip out in a pouty way. He sighs as he scratches his head.

     "I-I d-don't know if I-I c-c-can even g-g-get one. Those a-are expensive," he states as he looks into your (E/C) eyes. You then start pouting some more.

     "Oh, pwease! I really want one!" You exclaim.

     "No," he shortly replied.

     "Yes."

     "No."

     "Yes."

      "N-No, you c-can't have one."

     "Um, yes I can. "

     "No."

     "Yes!"

     "N-No!"

     "YES!"

     "NO!"

     "Well, can you at least take me to the zoo one day so I can see one?"

     "Y-Yes."

     "Hah! You said yes! Get my (f/z/a)!"

     "What? N-No!"

     "Yes!!!"

     "Oh my GOD! Shut up you two! I'm trying to get some sleep!" Jeff the killer yelled from his room, which was located right next to Toby's.

     "Sorry, Jeff!" You yell back before you look over at Toby and mouth the word "yes". He smiles as he then shakes his head. He then pins you down on the bed, looking down at you.

     "I l-love when w-we have our l-l-little arg-guments, it's s-s-so c-cute. W-Well, your c-cute w-while you're yelling at m-m-me," he says before he then kisses you.

     His lips were so soft on yours. You move your lips with his, closing your eyes in the process. You loved when he kissed you, because you'd always feel good on the inside. Your heartbeat would skip a beat and you'd have butterflies in your stomach. His kisses were so gentle and sweet. Once they started, you never wanted them to stop.

     He slowly slipped his tongue into your mouth. You moved your tongue with his, allowing your tongues to dance together. He then suddenly got aggressive. He kissed you faster. This was something new, not anything he's done before.

     You then felt his hand reach under your shirt, feeling you. He then started taking off his shirt before going back to touching you. You gently pushed him off as he looked at you.

     "Um, Toby... what exactly are you doing?" You ask him as you look up at him.

     "I th-thought we w-w-were..." He trailed off.

     "I'm sorry. I just don't know if I'm ready to do that with you yet. I'm not saying that it will never happen, I just don't know if I'm ready yet," you quickly reply. He smiles as he then gets off of you, lying beside you.

     "That's ok-k-kay, I'll w-wait as l-long as you n-n-need m-me to," he states as he then cuddles up next to you. You smile, so happy that he was so understanding.

     "Thank you so much for understanding, Toby," you reply. He looks you deep into your (E/C) eyes.

     "I'm only s-so unders-s-standing b-because I l-love you so m-m-much," he says. Your smile widens even more as you get even closer to him. You lay your head on his chest, looking up at him.

     "I love you too," you say quietly as you close your eyes, surrounded by his warmth. Ticci Toby was the best boyfriend you could ever ask for.

__________________________________________________________
****************************************************

You've reached the end of this chapter! I'm so sorry that it was so short...(I'm slowly losing my creativity). I hope you enjoyed it. If you want a part three (it'll most likely be some kind of lemon), then let me know.

If you have any suggestions,  please comment or message me. I'm open to all suggestions and requests, no matter what they are.

Anyways... I'll see y'all later! Bye-Bye!