Chapter 3

***

***

I turned around and looked him in the eyes, his piercing eyes. I never had the chance to look at his face. His lips are a shade of pink, so full, so luscious. His skin is so smooth. His figure over all screams dominance and I feel like he's just naturally emitting this aura. I smiled at him, mentally sending him a message that I am in no way intimidated by him.

"Mr. Park, this is not a place to talk business. If you won't leave, I can easily kill you right here, right now," I warned but my smile says differently.

His guard must've heard what I said so he came towards me ready to tackle me down.

"Hiro," Park Jimin said and his guard stopped and went back to his position.

"I'll leave, but I'll be waiting for your call. After all, I know what you did last night," he said in a cold voice and stood up to leave, his guard following behind him.

I let out a sigh of frustration once his car left.

---

I decided to call him after my class and we're now seated here at the only coffee shop I know I am safe. Jin and Namjoon owns this as a disguise to where clients drop by to give requests and missions. Sometimes, payments. This is the first time I am talking to a client personally and Namjoon is behind the counter casually taking orders but keeping an eye on us at the same time.

Jimin doesn't know them so he doesn't suspects.

"Is this your coffee shop?" he started.

"How did you say so?" I asked him.

"Because your name is literally the name of this coffee shop," his gaze dropped at the coffee label that's on his clear mug.

Damn my brothers for doing this.

"My brothers own this," I answered him. I'm not lying though.

"Your brothers?" his brows furrowed.

"Enough with the personal questions Mr. Park, what's your job offer? I assume it's a shoot to kill?" I asked.

He chuckled and shivers started to run down my spine. His laugh is sweet but his voice is cold as ice and so does his stare.

"No," he shortly answered.

"What is it then sir?" I asked him.

"I'm pretty sure you have already looked me up so I won't be beating around the bush here. I want to hire you three as my personal body guard,"