Chapter 4

***

***

Jin signaled me to crawl to the next post inside Mr. Park's mansion. I can see a couple of sensors blinking beside me so I took it off and tossed it somewhere. Namjoon silently walked up the stairs and into the second floor. Mr. Park's room is there and it was written on the file how he's guards will execute their plan. We studied it so hard and came up with a plan of our own.

We both followed Namjoon up when he signalled 'clear' to us. Ofcourse, this mansion is pitch black right now, like what Hiro said before he let us in. All his maids and butlers are safe in their rooms and Hiro is outside guarding the front door. We can hear noises in his room and we assume they have already tied him up on his chair. Two men are inside and the other two will be taken care by Namjoon and Jin. I quietly twisted the knob and opened it without making a sound. My pistol is in my hand ready to shoot anytime.

Mr. Park is tied on his chair just like what was stated in the file. His feet are tied to each of the chair's foot and both his arms are tied on the arm rest. His whole body tied on the chair itself. His mouth is sealed with a duck tape.

What a perfect sacrifice.

He knew I entered because he was facing tha door, the two men's back are turned against me. The other guy with a beard is pointing a gun directly at Mr. Park's head. He didn't looked at me, very good.

"Let's see how arrogant you are after we chop your head off and deliver it to our boss," he said laughing.

The other guy joined him and their boisterous laugh filled the room. I grinned to myself and watch the guy pull the trigger. I walked quietly behind him and pointed my silencer to his neck.

"Calm down big boy," I whispered to his ear.

The other guy ran at the back of Mr. Park's chair and pointed a gun to his head.

My face scrunches up in agitation and rolled my eyes.

"Put the gun down or I'll shoot him," I warned, my voice quiet.

The man near me started to tremble in fear and I can tell he's afraid.

"Yah! Put the gun down you idiot!" his is voice shaking as he yelled at his companion.

I smiled beside him, Mr. Park was just watching me. He's not showing any fear in his eyes. He's just calm and collected.

"No! If our mission fails, he'll kill us instead!" the other disagreed.

"Yah! Will you stop messing with his hair?!" I yelled at them both. The other guy pointed his gun at me instead.

"I'll kill this bitch first then," he said with a hidieous grin on his face.

I pushed my gun deeper into this man's neck and he started praying. I laughed at what he's doing and before the other one could even shoot me, I shot him instead and smacked the gun on this guy's head, both of them falling on the floor in sync.