30

WOAH THIS IS MY THIRTIETH CHAPTER!

Can't believe it haha <3
_______________________________
The rest of the day went well, nothing uncommon unless if you count glares and whispers that were occurring to our little mochi after lunch.

"You think they're dating?" A girl questioned, almost sounding sad because she had been defeated by a nobody.

"It seems like it, I saw Yoongi pick him up after that boy's class so that they could go to lunch and...and he even carried his bag!" The girl disgustingly stated, the other girl reacting with a gasp.

This was only one of the many whispers Jimin heard about Yoongi and himself for the rest of the day. Jimin didn't appreciate all the attention that was being given to him but if you decide to date one of the three most popular guys in school, many things come along, for example, gossip.

Every time Jimin would enter the classroom, the room immediately became quiet and everyone stared.

Every time Jimin raised his hand to answer a question, everyone put their hand down so that he would be chosen.

Every time Jimin left a fucking classroom, kids would start whispering and chatting about him.

"Fucking unbelievable," Jimin muttered to himself, walking down the hallways to his next and final class.

All he wanted to do was go home and leave the school. All he thought about during his classes was that exit door in the school where he usually left to go home.

That sexy ass door.

"Jimin? You alright?" Jungkook asked, waving his hands in front of Jimin who had just seconds ago bumped into him.

"Huh? Oh! I'm sorry I didn't mean to bump into you." Jimin quickly apologized and began walking once more to his class now accompanied by Jungkook. They ended their day in the same class, so it was beneficial for when they went home together.

"So, you and Yoongi huh?" Jungkook teased, slight pushing Jimin who rolled his eyes playfully and smiled.

"Yeah, I guess, I also don't understand why Taehyung is so against this," Jimin replies, knowing that what he confirmed wasn't in any slightest way true.

"Well, maybe because he doesn't like the idea of Yoongi who is known as a player dating you because he is afraid you'll get hurt." Jimin nods, showing he understands what the younger is saying.

"But don't worry about him being like that. Jin-hyung already told him to stop because Lucy had complained about his mood." Jimin stops walking for a few seconds and turns to look at the younger.

"Who's Lucy?" Jimin asks as he continues to walk.

"Haha, Taehyung also asked that when Jin told him but I don't know who she is. But anyway, I'm assuming you're happy?" The younger questions, looking a bit concerned after hearing the tone from the older's response from when he talked about Taehyung's reaction.

"Yeah! Of course, I am! I just don't really appreciate how everyone is acting as I were just some cheap napkin that Yoongi is just happening to clean himself with." Jimin softly mumbles, not wanting the other kids to hear him and start whispering even more things.

"Ah, the perks of dating a popular kid," Jungkook states with a wink before entering the classroom and heads towards his seat.

I don't really enjoy the perks if it means I'm the target of Yoongi's fan club.

Jimin walked over to his seat and sat down. The teacher wasn't here yet so he decided to pull out his phone and check the latest posts on Instagram.

Ah, Yoongi uploaded a new post.

Jimin looked at the newest post from Yoongi. It was a series of pictures of him, wearing a blue beanie with a red plaid shirt over a black shirt and light ripped jeans.

Jimin was wondering-

No, wait.

He wanted to double tap that post, to make a red heart appear in the middle of it which would increase the number of hearts it had in the first place.

"Park Jimin? Is he here?" The English teacher questioned, scanning his eyes around the room to make sure the owner of the name was in the room.

"I'm pretty sure I saw him too-" the teacher remarked, but was interpreted when Jimin finally noticed that attendance was being taken.

"I'm here! I'm here, sorry!" Jimin stood up and apologized for not paying attention.

Damn, that post really distracted him.

The class had ended which meant kids had left the classroom including Jungkook it was only Jimin and his teacher present.

"Jimin?" The teacher questions, not looking up from the tests he was grading. Jimin slowly walked over with his bag on his back and stood in front of the teacher.

"Yes?" The teacher looks up and studies Jimin for a few seconds.

"You alright Jimin? I noticed you were a bit distracted during class and I was wondering why you usually aren't like that." The teacher wonders, the boy quickly responding.

"Everything's fine I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I promise it won't happen again." Jimin smiles reassuringly, which only makes the teacher smile as well because who can resist his cute smile?

The boy and teacher said their farewells, and so Jimin left the classroom so that he could meet up with Yoongi.

As he walked down the halls, Jimin explored the newest additions added to the walls. posters, ones that said a Winter dance would be occurring and that all were invited, another saying to donate goods to the people in need and so on.

Just as Jimin's eyes were about to read another poster, his phone rang. At first, Jimin thought it was the talented napkin that would begin to bother him about his whereabouts, but was surprised when he read the name of the caller.

It was from his brother's school. quickly, Jimin pressed accept and placed the phone next to his ear.

"Hello?" Jimin questioned in a concerned tone. a woman spoke on the other side of the phone, explaining some details about Jimin's brother that will soon come into revelation.

"Oh, I'll be there right away," Jimin spoke before he started to dash down the hallways to leave the school. Just as he exited through the doors, Yoongi spotted him and quickly approached him to ask him what was wrong.

"Jiminie, you alright what's wrong?" Jimin didn't pay attention to the nickname because all that mattered at the moment was that he had to get to his brother's school right away.

"I-I need to get to my b-brothers school right a-away." Jimin pants, and starts to walk away put is immediately pulled back by Yoongi.

"Okay. Let's go I'll drive you there." Yoongi states as Jimin nods and both boys start walking to the older car, not caring that everyone else was watching them in shock.
_______________________________
———————————————————————
HIIIIIIIIIII

Oof hey Lucy, hope you liked that I tried to make it for the best I could :)

Bye! I love you my napkins! ❤️💜❤️💜