Chapter 13

tissues
-

His Power....

-

Jungkook sighed looked at Taehyung "Your so needy" he spoke and Jungkook smiled brightly "But I wannnnt Ice-cream" jungkook spoke "Aish kid! We're about to perform!" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook giggled "I know, I just wanted to fluster you" he spoke and Taehyung glared playfully "Aish I'm gonna kiss you!" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smirked "Pfff! Go ahead" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung instantly kissed the younger passionately.

It didn't last long before they were back on stage and dancing like crazy. The fans cheating loudly, they were going crazy. Taehyung and Jungkook smiled. Suddenly the music changed and Jungkook and Taehyung began dancing to romantic music. They kept dancing slowly until the ending where they kissed. The fans went silent before screaming loudly with excitement screaming how they knew it was real, and screaming every ship name for them possible. The two talked to the fans for a big before they had to leave.

••••••

Jungkook and Taehyung smiled as they walked down the streets, Jungkook finally getting the ice cream he wanted. They laughed and talked before Jungkook smirked "Hairless dogs" jungkook spoke and Taehyung looked at him "W-What?" He asked while laughing a bit "Hairless dogs" jungkook spoke and Taehyung laughed loudly "Oh my god...What the heck goes through that Jungshook mind of yours" Taehyung spoke while laughing loudly "Hairless dogs! There's Hairless cats!" Jungkook spoke "Isn't there Hairless dogs?" He spoke and Taehyung shook his head "my god...What am I dating" Taehyung spoke "Umm, like the hottest man alive" Jungkook spoke "And the sexiest!" Jungkook spoke going on and on about how handsome he was. The two laughed together and had a great time in each other's presence. Jungkook stretched his Arms putting one around Taehyungs waist "Ohhhh so sneaky!" Taehyungs spoke while laughing and being sarcastic, and soon a flirt joke war broke out "Are you an angel because you look like you fell from heaven" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook sighed "Am I a string, because it seems like you gave me wrapped around your finger" jungkook spoke "Aishhh!" Taehyung spoke while fake gagging "Are you a rose, because you seem to be thorny...." Taehyung spoke "What?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung pouted "I tried okay" he spoke and Jungkook laughed "Do you work at a bakery, because you seem to have some nice buns!" Jungkook spoke and Taehyung blushed a deep red "O-Okay you win..." Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smirked Jumping in the air with joy.

The two continued walking. They were a little bit away from the Kim household. Jungkook smiled at Taehyung staring at him. His eyes full of love for the elder. But Jungkooks eyes widened, Jackson was in front of them. Taehyung glared at him "Oh don't Are Kim Taehyung we know you can't do anything" he spoke coldly "Remember how weak you were Jungkook, always afraid to fight and be a man" he spoke before snapping his finger, suddenly strong buff guys care out, Instantly punching the younger. Jungkook glared his powers telling him to go and fight, so he did. Just like that all the men were knocked out. Jackson stood shocked his eyes wide "You think I'm weak now?" Jungkook spoke and Jackson smirked "I've got one thing I can do, and the one thing your job is to protect will disappear" he spoke before pulling out a gun and aiming it. Jungkooks eyes widened and before he knew it a gunshot echoed in his ears.

Taehyung laid on the ground gasping for air. Jungkook glared at Jackson. His eyes widened with fear at the youngers cold glare

(No Flower crown 😢) "In gonna kill you" jungkook spoke as he raced at the elder

(No Flower crown 😢)
"In gonna kill you" jungkook spoke as he raced at the elder. He tried to shoot at the younger but each bullet just fell on the younger not even leaving a mark. Jackson's eyes kept their terrified gleam, and soon Jungkook punched his stomach harshly, and his face. Jackson fell to the ground with a thud and jungkook took a small breath.

Jungkook soon ran to Taehyung sitting by him. Jungkook gulped and closed his eyes. "N-No..Jungkoook...Dont" Taehyung spoke and Jungkook smiled "Shh...I love you so much.." he spoke "Remember me..." he spoke grabbing Taehyungs hand, and soon Jungkooks body went pale, his hands shook and turned cold. And soon he fell to the ground.

•••••••