📃: XCVIII

🖋

🖋

Namjoon jolted awake from his sleep. He was gasping for air as he felt his whole body burning and hard to breath.

"What the fuck.." he groaned placing his hand over his sweaty forehead.

He rolled down from his bed almost stepping on Jungkook's coconut head as he did. Namjoon forgot that he had two people sleeping over on his floor. They were Jungkook and Hoseok.

Namjoon groaned, slowly scooted away and walked toward his door. He twisted the knob and yawned. He wanted to drink some water because suddenly he felt so thirsty and all hot.

He walked out the door and glanced toward Y/N's room. Somehow, he wanted to check on the girl, making sure she slept soundly without Jimin bothering her. He opened the door and pushed it, making a bit of creaked sounds as he moved the big wooden block.

Namjoon peeked his head inside the dark room but there was no sign on his mate at all. He only saw Jimin slept on the floor snoring, but the bed was empty. The moonlight that shone through the window and her faint jasmine scent proven it.

Suddenly, a shiver ran down to his spine. His hands started to break into a cold sweat. He marched toward the bathroom, but she was not there. He ran down the stairs to the kitchen, and she was not there.

He followed the faint trail of smell the girl had left. Thankfully the girl smelled awfully strong like an omega, so Namjoon could detect her easily. He gulped as he walked toward the front door.

What she's gonna do outside the house in the middle of the night?!

Namjoon's mind was gone frantic. The only worst possibility he could think of was, the girl was sleepwalking inside the dangerous woods or...

he snapped when he remembered Yoongi was on his rut.

"C-could it be?" Namjoon mumbled to himself worriedly.

He ran toward the door and slammed it open. His jaw dropped when he saw Taehyung's door was widely opened.

His breath got caught as the worst scenario kept replaying inside his mind. Namjoon's inner grown howled and he quickly dashed toward Taehyung's house.

He arrived in front of his neighbor's door with his eyes flashing purple as Yoongi's alpha scent invaded his nose. Namjoon could smell the jasmine scent mixed in together. Namjoon growl loudly and staggering upstairs. He followed Yoongi's strong wine scent that led to one of the locked room.

Namjoon grabbed the doorknob harshly. He tried to open it but it was locked from the inside.

He took a step backward and flew his feet over the door, kicking it open.

When his eyes caught the view inside of the room, with the reeked scent of Yoongi's arousal, Namjoon's eyes shone purple even more and then suddenly everything turned red.

He lost it when he saw his mate underneath Yoongi, kissing the alpha passionately. Even more furious when he witnessed Yoongi's literally slid his hand under her pajamas. Yoongi touched his mate in the most filthy ways and Namjoon wasn't going to let him go, alive.

He growled making the other wolf turned his face looking at Namjoon who stood in front of the door, chest moved up and down frantically.

Yoongi just smirked with his blue eyes and mouthed a 'mine'.

And in a split of a second, Namjoon had jumped above the black-haired boy, making him fell harsh with his back hitting the floor. He punched his face several times until he coughing blood.

Namjoon wrapped his hands around the wolf's neck, his fingers slowly growing their sharp claws. Yoongi howled and hissed trying to push Namjoon away.

But damnit, Namjoon was way stronger than the white wolf ever imagined. Namjoon pressed his claws on Yoongi's neck. Ready to tear him apart.

"N-Namjoon *cough—" Namjoon snapped his way toward the girl who started to cough furiously.

His eyes grew wide as the girl stared at him, at his claws. The wolf quickly hid his hands behind his back and stood up from straddling the frustrated alpha.

He watched the girl confusedly when he saw her eyes shining blue.

"What the fuck did you so to my mate?!" Namjoon raised the thinner wolf by his collar, blood trickled from the back of his head.

Yoongi just spat with his blood right on Namjoon's face, provoking him even more.

*sneeze
*sneeze

Y/N eyes shifted back to its original color and suddenly started to hyperventilate. Like there was something blocking her airway, she couldn't breathe.

She coughed furiously and face turning red.

"N-nam- Namjoon *cough *cough. Help.. can't b-breath." But Namjoon eyes were still fixed on Yoongi, he didn't realize the girl was dying.

"Hyung!" A husky voice called, it was Taehyung.

The brunette ran toward the girl when he saw her hardly breathing, hands clutching tightly on her chest. He crouched right beside her, placing his palm over her burning forehead.

"NAMJOON!" A panic Taehyung shouted, this time grabbing the older's attention.

Namjoon snapped his head toward Taehyung, his eyes glaring at the younger. Why the fuck you left Yoongi alone?!

He wanted to jump over the younger but he heard the girl coughed furiously and gasped. Namjoon forgot about all of his anger. He threw Yoongi's slim figure on the floor and rushed toward the bed,

"W-what was happening?" Taehyung was worried. He just left for a while and shits already happened.

"Y/N, breath in, breath in." Namjoon said placing her head on his lap.

She breathed slower and slower, Namjoon brushed her hair that covering her face gently to the side. Y/N just stared at Namjoon with her tears brimmed eyes. She clutched her hands on Namjoon's sleeve, hoping that Namjoon would take the sign that she wasn't getting better.

Instead, her slow breath stopped. Her eyes rolled to the back and everything turned black.

Namjoon lips were trembling. He somehow felt his heartbroken and shattered into pieces. His body was running cold. He felt like his blood were drained away, the soul being torn apart.

No. What kind of feeling was this?

Namjoon shook his mate's body gently. "Wake up... Y/N... wake up..." Namjoon faintly called, tears streamed down on his tanned cheeks.

Taehyung broke into a cold sweat, so did Yoongi who sat while leaning his back at the corner of the room. This surge of feeling was so familiar to him. His blue eyes faded back to his pitch-black one.

Everyone grew silent.

Taehyung mustered up his courage, leaning his head over her chest.

He couldn't feel her heart beating.

🖋

Bad news and good news.
This book is going to end soon. 😭