Fxxk It

"Do me a favor, oppa." She sighed. "Leave me alone. Just go!"

"Choon-he, if you need —"

"In what way could you help?" She almost screeched. "You're making it harder as it is."

The other scoffed. "What? Why are you being such a baby about this?"

Ash let out a frustrated scream and then sneezed loudly.

"Stop, Ji Yong." The eldest finally interjected.

Ji Yong shook his head. "We've been friends for so long I don't get why she's acting like this. It's nothing for me, really."

"She just needs her own .. space." Seung Hyun replied. "You can't always be together."

"We were always together!" He scoffed. "I'm actually being nice here!" He yelled through the door that Ash was in.

On the other side of the room, Seungri and Daesung couldn't help but snicker. "Hyung, you're just being too involved because Young Bae's father scolded you last time for not taking care of her." The youngest stated.

"Shut up, Seungri-ah." Ji Yong retorted.

"By the way, what happened to those sneaky photographers last time?" Daesung asked. "I shouldn't have left Ash alone." He sighed.

Seung Hyun nodded. "I'll really cling to her from now on." He tsked and then answered Daesung. "Fortunately, the guards caught up and confiscated their cameras. They refused at first but Yoon Seok hyung started talking about suing them. They eventually gave in."

"They're lucky we didn't report them to the police." Ji Yong shook his head.

"What about the screaming woman, hyung? That one didn't escape the articles, she was all over the net. My Instagram followers kept on asking me if Ash was alright on my last post." The maknae said.

"The woman was detained in prison for a few days. Choon-he didn't want to cause any more trouble and didn't even bother to file a lawsuit against her. Hyun Seuk-hyung and I would've done the opposite, that girl surely went over the line." The leader exclaimed.

The door to Ash Lee's bedroom opened and Young Bae entered. He was carrying a huge paper bag with green text that read 'Uljima Pharmacy'.

"Did you get it, Young Bae-hyung? Why is the paper bag so big though?" Daesung wondered. "Anyways, she's in there for fifteen minutes now."

The man's eyebrows furrowed. "That long? Is she in too much pain? Good thing you told me to pass by the pharmacy near my townhouse first." Young Bae frowned.

Just then, the comfort room door swung open and Ash came out with a few beads of sweat trickling down her forehead. She looked ashen and out of her wit. Her weary eyes scanned around until she saw Young Bae and gasped.

"Who called him?" She demanded. "I thought he was at his place?"

"Eh? I did." The youngest nervously admitted. "He lives near a pharmacy and it's convenient to have him bring over medicine since he's going to come here anyways." He rapidly explained without pausing.

Ash Lee's cheeks blushed. "I-I .. I sleep." She managed to blurt out. "Get out of my room!"

"You weren't reacting that way when we were here!" Ji Yong noted and refused to move.

"Oh for goodness sake Ji Yongie, shut your mouth for once!" She sniffed. "Go!"

She forcibly shoved the boys out of her room  with a red face. Before she can close her door shut, Seungri went back, kissed her hair quickly, and whispered "I'm sorry."