Chapter 25: High...

Monday
8th July 2019

2:01 p.m

Omniscient

Kain kissed Maggie on the cheek as they rode to Marley's house at the back of the truck

Kain kissed Maggie on the cheek as they rode to Marley's house at the back of the truck. It was boiling hot in the car right now but there was nothing that they could do. Not even ice cold water could help. Callum sat at the front with Montana whilst the others rode in different other trucks. Kain couldn't help himself at all. He slipped his hand into Mahogany's floral print maxi dress and brushed his thumb against her nipple. She swatted his hand away as he chuckled.

"Man, y'all nasty as fuck in the back." Montana frowned.

"Leave me and my man alone, Monty." Mahogany playfully rolled her eyes.

"We here yet?" Kain asked as he removed his hand.

"In about 5 minutes.." Callum said.

Mahogany looked outside of the window seeing the beautiful streets of Jamaica. She couldn't believe she was here. She's always imagined of travelling to the Caribbean and now, she's here. Within 5 minutes, they did indeed reach Marley's house. Marley smiled at the gang as they walked towards him and his wife, Straleen.

"Welcome back, man!" Marley said in his thick Jamaican accent.

"It's good to see you man." Jontell slapped hand with him.

"Mi want yuh to meet mi wife." He said putting his arm around Straleen.

"Nice to meet you all." She smiled.

Marley then looked at Mahogany who didn't recognize, "An I've neva meet yuh before, yuh are?" He asked.

"Mahogany, Kain's girlfriend." She put her hand out.

"Come on in and I want you all to make yourselves comfortable.." Straleen smiled and lead the way.

Mahogany could tell that she wasn't from Jamaica. She had a strong American accent, just like them. She took them into their large living room where the gang took their seats on the couch. A maid walked in and smiled at them all.

"Could you please get our guests something to eat and drink?" Straleen asked the maid, who then walked off.

"Kain, let mi chat to yuh fi a quick minute, please?" Marley said.

He tapped Maggie, "Yeah, sure thing." Kain stood up.

Maggie stood up and walked beside Kain as the followed Marley into his office, "So, yuh fada want mi to chat to yuh bout sum'ad. Pierre García?".

"Yeah. He also told me to give you this.." Kain pulled out his wallet and removed he piece of paper from inside.

He slid it across the table which Marley then took and examined, "What does it say..?" Mahogany mouthed to Kain and he shrugged.