|introduction|

\\\\////

"Reading changes your life. Reading unlocks worlds unknown or forgotten, taking travelers around the world and through time. Reading helps you escape the confines of school and pursue your own education. Through characters - the saints and the sinners, real or imagined - reading shows you how to be a better human being." ~Donalyn Miller

////\\\\

Vienna Marcus was a survivor and an orphan unwillingly. At just the tender age of three, she lost her parents cruelly and unnecessarily in their home at Godric's Hollow. The monster that took her parents had let the toddler live, for reasons unknown to her even to this very day and she's spent the majority of her childhood in the United States being raised by her loving Aunt Heather. Heather Abbott wasn't really her Aunt but was a close family friend of her mother and father, who took in the young girl after her parents had passed. Once Vienna had turned eleven, Heather had decided that her education should be completed at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and they moved across the sea once again to ensure the girl get the best education possible. 

Fred Weasley was half of one soul. His twin brother, George Weasley, held the other half of the very same soul. Together they were complete and separate, they suspected they'd closely resemble an Inferi -not that they had ever seen one - and made sure that they'd never be without each other, just in case of course. Despite being twins, the two boys were different from each other personality wise and both had different strengths and weaknesses. George was quieter than Fred and had a tendency to be somewhat clumsy. Fred was the louder of the two and walked with an air of determination and pride. They did share the same common goal: to cause as much - fun - mayhem, and - delightful - chaos in their lives as possible. 

Fred and Vienna were, in short, complete and total opposites. Vienna liked the quiet, books and spending time with a few - selective - friends. But underneath her quiet composure, she had a tendency to be incredibly fierce and very opinionated. Fred liked noise, pranks and spending time with everyone he could find. But underneath his audacious attitude, he sometimes felt like a timid, fluffy kitten. The two couldn't possibly ever get along unless an outside force pushes them together. You'll find though, that just that, happens.